anyone in need of modded guns

• 3 weeks later...
I can help you out Tote, i hooked up wolf with a good amount of weapons, but im sure he would be willing to share his also. I didnt ever ask him what he had though. either way, he has most of what i have

alright cool just hit me up on my gt. but im on round 41 of zombies black ops 2 buried so just hit me up and maybe we can do it tomorrow?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If anyone is still playing or can spare a few minutes to duplicate any weapons, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.

Me too, I've imported my DI character so I'm level 54. Had modded guns on DI but I can't carry them over. Anything you can spare would help me a great deal :)

GT is the same as here : DemonBullets

Dont know if this is the place to post this but im looking for someone to possibly give me some modded one hit or one shot melee waepon and gun. Really had fun playing DI1 with the modded weapons and really want to play the same way on DI:R my gamertag is AWESOME X 916 and send me a msg over xbl, not here. Online m-f 9am-1pm PST. Thanks in advance

hi.

if anybody has any modded weapon and would like to share it with me a would really appreciate it. my best wish is one shot - one kill shotgun or normal gun but any powerfull blade (1-2 hits) would do the job as well.

if you have anything like that and you would be so nice to share it with me please send me a PM here or via xbl, gamertag: Colin84PL

cheers :drunk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

I need of some or at least one modded gun/weapon like a pistol or shotgun that kills with one hit and have unlimited ammo for Dead Island Riptide.

I prefer some pistol and this pistol must to kill with one hit and must have unlimited ammo.

My gamertag is: netstryker

Since now, thanks!