colored items in inventory like the Diamonds

HatredIncarnate

Crafting items. I think the colors are just based on rareness.

Are we certain? I too, am cautious on selling these items. Diamonds are worth quite a bit, and would help in a pinch for some quick cash. But I would be interested in knowing what blueprints they apply to...

A FRICKIN' LASER BEAM maybe? (Austin Powers, y'all watched it, right?)

Are we certain? I too, am cautious on selling these items. Diamonds are worth quite a bit, and would help in a pinch for some quick cash. But I would be interested in knowing what blueprints they apply to...

i know the engine part is part of a mod called the tesla mod, its for blunt weapons i believe ...

I was wondering if the diamonds could be used to make a laser sword ala the laser sword combo in Dead Rising 2 (gems + toysword I think it was) but I think now that it is just related to rarity and therefore dictates cost.

I was wondering if the diamonds could be used to make a laser sword ala the laser sword combo in Dead Rising 2 (gems + toysword I think it was) but I think now that it is just related to rarity and therefore dictates cost.

No lazer sword, yes on rarity, and cost. But also it is used to craft the devloper mod weapons, each require x5 Diamonds

Don't sell any parts. Pick up a skill that increases your finances in some way (Sam B gets both increased money looted and increased sale prices, I know the others have special bonuses they can get) and you will be in money heaven. I'm running around with $100000 dollars, and the only reason it's that low is the final boss took a lot of deaths to figure out how to kill.

Just as well. Whenever I have a signifigant amount of money, I seem to hit a dying streak and loose most of it. So I've just learned to spend and upgrade/mod as much as I can, when I can. Good to know about the developer mods. I guess I'll have to make more of an effort to loot in the game, been getting lazy as of late.

I do know 1 x battery and 5 x diamonds will make developers craft no. 4. Dubbed the Mind-blowing Combat Knife or something like that. It instantly kills 'walker' zombies by blowing their heads off even if its not a head shot. It even works on "Infected" zombies.

The only problem I have with this crafted item, its hella expensive to repair if you get it to zero durability. Maintenance while you play saves a shit ton of moneys.