Need help: Kung Fu Grip

Standing Riot

We found the best way was to have monkey bombs, that way all the zombies are distracted while trying to do this. Have some damage to him already before he grabs you, then just blast his face. Does not have to be with the same Pancer for the achievement. ie, you get grabbed, kill him. Then damage another one, let the 2nd player get grabbed and you kill him by shooting him in the face. Worked for me and my son.

Just get a group of people together and work to round 8.

Once you get to round 8 simply have your team work like normal making sure not to kill the Panzer. Close to the end of the round have one person hold a zombie and then have the people working toward the achievement go to another area.

Now just put some distance between you and Panzer then turn around and stop. He'll shoot his claw and you will be dragged in. Shoot his left hand. Now have your teammate do the same, but stand off to the side so you can get a clear shot on the hand.

• 2 weeks later...

i had the upgraded (not ultimate) Fire staff. let him grab me, i shot his arm. he grabbed my friend, i shot the lava charge at him & the cheevo popped.

notes: there were only 2 of us. we killed first Panzer with guns as normal on round 8. had both the Fire & Ice staves built & upgraded by round 9. round 11 is when we did this.

• 2 weeks later...