Glad to join up!

Pyroman31

Well I am kinda getting addicted to gaining achievements...I am just looking forward to getting that sweet 5 digits. All the games I own are in my signature...But I do rent very frequently. Found this place and find it AMAZING. The guides have helped me extremely well which I'm sure you've heard already. Looks like a great community as well! I also plan on entering some tourneys...:)

Well I am kinda getting addicted to gaining achievements...I am just looking forward to getting that sweet 5 digits. All the games I own are in my signature...But I do rent very frequently. Found this place and find it AMAZING. The guides have helped me extremely well which I'm sure you've heard already. Looks like a great community as well! I also plan on entering some tourneys...:)

Damn straight! Our community is the shizznit. Welcome to the site, and have a nice achievement-hunting adventure.

Also, looking forward to playing you in any future tournaments. I'm skipping on the SR one, because god knows that the Dream Team and Nightmare Division are going to rape. Plus, I've never even played the game.:p