Collectible Guide

Demon9Tom

#12 - Continue towards your waypoint on your left side there will be a large fire, the collectible is just behind it.

#13 - Immediately after #12 you will jump across a small gap; you can see the collectible above you, near the railway tracks. Swing over and grab the tracks above it, then reel yourself in, then reel yourself back out to grab it.

#14 - Continue on until you encounter two enemy Grunts, kill them both. Above you in the direction of the next waypoint you should able to see the collectible. To get it swing onto the railway, grab the very end, build up your speed and then release in the direction of the collectible.

So after jumping over the fire, its a toxic area and no matter where I go in it, I die. So I read ahead and continued, got one where I had to reel myself down to grab it. I continued and encountered two grunts which I killed. Right after them is the tunnel. These were the only two grunts on the level. Nothing above the tunnel, I go forward and the waypoint sends me to the next area. I am now having to replay the entire game because I missed that one and cant go back right? Like when I play on another difficulty, will they stack or not?

So after jumping over the fire, its a toxic area and no matter where I go in it, I die. So I read ahead and continued, got one where I had to reel myself down to grab it. I continued and encountered two grunts which I killed. Right after them is the tunnel. These were the only two grunts on the level. Nothing above the tunnel, I go forward and the waypoint sends me to the next area. I am now having to replay the entire game because I missed that one and cant go back right? Like when I play on another difficulty, will they stack or not?

All collectibles need to be collected in one playthrough, none carry over. Same goes for challenges.

The one you missed is found by heading straight forward from the beginning, you will reach a large hole in the ground which means you need to turn right. To your left is a large fire behind this fire there is a ledge, thats where you'll find the collectible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Ok, I was having a problem with #40 but I figured it out a lot easier.

The building with the sniper rifle, you don't want to use the piped on that building. Go to the building that is parallel to it. When you're facing the pipe go to the right corner of the building and latch on to those pipes that surround it. It should give you enough momentum to hit it and still be able to get to a safe place without dying.

The guide is really vague about how to do it, so I figured I'd give a better tip.

Here is another the guide is vague about #120

When you get #119, look to the end of the road then go right around the edge of the cliff. You should see the collectable right in front of you.

Edited by RK1 R33D

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...