FASTEST WAY to Reach 12th and Last ReUp in 5 days

DE4N

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/DeanRendar/gowj_reUps_zps855c0ddd.jpg

Contrary to a former post about how playing the Baird Zipline Cutscene method on Aftermath Campaign could get u the fastest XP level up possible. When you do the actual math of 1,500 xp every 2 minutes, its 15,000 XP for 20 Minutes of Work. The Domination Ring Boost Method is faster because it gains you 70,000 XP for that same 20 minutes playing 1 Round of Domination. Thats like 4.5xs More Efficient XP gaining for you time.

I currently am level 1 of Reup 12. Played for 5 days using my method. I will max out my rank by the end of today. You can join too, check my other post to see how you too can level up just as fast: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5680794&postcount=479

cheers and happy boosting

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/DeanRendar/gowj_reUps_zps855c0ddd.jpg

Contrary to a former post about how playing the Baird Zipline Cutscene method on Aftermath Campaign could get u the fastest XP level up possible. When you do the actual math of 1,500 xp every 2 minutes, its 15,000 XP for 20 Minutes of Work. The Domination Ring Boost Method is faster because it gains you 70,000 XP for that same 20 minutes playing 1 Round of Domination. Thats like 4.5xs More Efficient XP gaining for you time.

I currently am level 1 of Reup 12. Played for 5 days using my method. I will max out my rank by the end of today. You can join too, check my other post to see how you too can level up just as fast: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5680794&postcount=479

cheers and happy boosting

No thanks on the method because I like to " play" this game. But thanks for showing the pictures of the reups. Havent seen actual pics yet.

Wow, good job, and we all bet you are an amazing player worth of being prestige 12 after those 5 days, congrats man!
I see where you're coming from because you obviously care about the game as do I but this is an achievement site and you got to understand some people don't give a shit about the game they buy and just want achievements, so by doing this method he doesn't have to play the game any further and is ready for whenever the DLC re-up levels come out (which will definitely have achievements tied to them).

Yeah Purple, 140+XP for a 20 minute match with 4x XP (2x for VIP Pass and a double XP ticket). I used this method this past weekend and went from 1 to 50 in three matches. Took two 2 hour sessions to get my third re-up achievement.

This method is good for those who really don't like playing Gears online (like me since I suck balls at it; can't compete with the good players and really have no desire to increase my skill [or lack thereof]).

The double XP ticket (for 10 matches) costs 80msp ($1.00). I felt it was worth it since I only really paid $25.00 for the game (got $30.00 for the Alex Brand code and $5.00 for the Gears 1 code on eBay).

Here's the video cloelea posted in the Community Videos thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5674444&postcount=15

this is an achievement site and you got to understand some people don't give a shit about the game they buy and just want achievements

Errr...I hope they do give a little shit about the games they buy...

Being an achievement whore doesn't mean being a complete moron wasting money for gamerscore...

Being an achievement whore doesn't mean being a complete moron wasting money for gamerscore...

$20 is not a lot of money for a lot of people including myself, but I agree. If I bought the VIP pass just to get a couple dumb achievements, I'd still miss the $20. Boosting lobbies keep pressuring me to buy the VIP pass but I am extremely resistant.

Down the line, I just have this feeling the developers will make the re-up achievements extremely easy eventually.

$20 is not a lot of money for a lot of people including myself, but I agree. If I bought the VIP pass just to get a couple dumb achievements, I'd still miss the $20. Boosting lobbies keep pressuring me to buy the VIP pass but I am extremely resistant.

Down the line, I just have this feeling the developers will make the re-up achievements extremely easy eventually.

I think he more meant buying a $60 game just for GS.

The VIP pass is great outside the extra XP, it nets you some pretty nice characters/skins and all future DLC at a discount compared to if you were to buy each one separately.

Cool method and all but, once you've finished boosting to the highest re-up, are you still going to play this game?

In my opinion i'd prefer to do it legit, levelling up in this game is pretty fast anyway (if your good that is). 2x xp with the vip pass is enough for me lol

Good job on getting that many re ups though!

You basically just said a very long winded version of "Domination boosting is faster than other methods". That's great, except if you are trying to make a guide you forgot the guide part. You did not mention any steps one must take to set up a lobby and play with what requirements. This might be similar or exactly the same as the Gears 3 boosting, but remember not everyone has boosted that game. Create some steps on how to get things started and what exactly is needed. That will help people. My only assumption is that you need a full group of people in a private match and you just take turns capturing/breaking rings. But I don't really know, I played in matches without boosting so I haven't tried it in any other way.

I don't know if you meant this as to be instructional or just "this is the fastest method join my lobby to help" thread.

You're wrong. I was doin the zipline in 1:08, and it's damn near impossible to get a full group of ten boosters in a public match. Re up should only take half a day, where as getting into a ten player public boosting session might take half a day. Both are boring as he'll but again shoot three shots, watch tv or or stay at full attn doin the hokie pokie for 5 days??? Hmmm tough choice....

My only assumption is that you need a full group of people in a private match
NOPE!

Private Match basically gives you nothing, you ideally want to do this in Ranked and I'll explain why as a reply to the next quoted post.

You're wrong. I was doin the zipline in 1:08, and it's damn near impossible to get a full group of ten boosters in a public match. Re up should only take half a day, where as getting into a ten player public boosting session might take half a day. Both are boring as he'll but again shoot three shots, watch tv or or stay at full attn doin the hokie pokie for 5 days??? Hmmm tough choice....
No it really isn't hard to find people, game just came out and plenty of people will jump all over a chance to max out as easily as possible with as little work as possible.

VIP Ranked is almost always dead (minus in the afternoon for SOME playlists), it's pretty easy to coordinate getting matched up in Ranked where hardly anyone is playing.

Hell, all the matches I ever see in Domination is probably boosting games.

Three matches of Domination on VIP with XP modifiers gets you maxed out in three matches from level one, and with each match taking roughly twenty minutes that's an hour to max.

Doing the zip-line segment is great if:

1. You don't have Live.

2. Lack the funds to buy all that extra crap.

3. Have the social skills of a penguin.

3. Have the social skills of a penguin.

Leave Penguins out of this...

Penguins for the most part breed in large colonies, the exceptions being the Yellow-eyed and Fiordland species; these colonies may range in size from as few as a 100 pairs for Gentoo Penguins, to several hundred thousand in the case of King, Macaroni and Chinstrap Penguins.[47] Living in colonies results in a high level of social interaction between birds, which has led to a large repertoire of visual as well as vocal displays in all penguin species.

:p

Or... You dont wanna waste time searching for an almost non existent player base only to have a disconnect or random join. Or... For ppl smart enough to not get reamed for an extra $10 20 or even $40. Or... Ppl that have other things to do lol. I was half thru the first re up after completing all campaign, then it took another day and half of zipline to get the 950gs.

Or... You dont wanna waste time searching for an almost non existent player base only to have a disconnect or random join. Or... For ppl smart enough to not get reamed for an extra $10 20 or even $40. Or... Ppl that have other things to do lol. I was half thru the first re up after completing all campaign, then it took another day and half of zipline to get the 950gs.
Who cares about the playerbase when you can two full teams that are boosting together?

The fact no one plays it only makes it even more easy to get matched up.

If you disconnect, you shouldn't have been playing online after having torrented 80GB that week and that still effects no one else still in the game.

More points for the team that gets to kill a bot!

You shouldn't be getting randoms, see above about playerbase.

Money is not required, just makes it faster. VIP you should have anyway.

This is the way to do it if people got other things to do. You can get the re-up achievements in a day and then some just boosting this way.

No, you're wrong. Impossible to get 10 players? Tell that to all the session creators over on TA for this game. I was in three sessions last week that all filled up in a matter of two hours. 9 matches and my multiplayer is done, finished. And a quick look shows that there are 11 more created for this month so far with the majority already filled. Plus, you can use a second controller to fill up the lobbies. Impossible? Hardly.

I'd take 140k+ XP over 30k XP in 20 minutes anyday. Even without the VIP Pass, it's still more XP than the zipline method. I'm not even gonna fret over a dollar to buy 10 double XP tickets either, especially since I only paid $25 for the game (after selling the DLC codes on eBay) and got the VIP Pass for free with my free 1600 MSP for preordering from Microsoft.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

TA is garbage. If u wanna solicit for them, post there, and get on your knees and WAIT. Or just save your money for a better game. No season pass, VIP, or 2x xp- saved 40$ enough to buy TWD. My timestamps are proof for the zipline, anyway at least this helps everyone. I hope u die also^^^^

TA is garbage. If u wanna solicit for them, post there, and get on your knees and WAIT. Or just save your money for a better game. No season pass, VIP, or 2x xp- saved 40$ enough to buy TWD. My timestamps are proof for the zipline, anyway at least this helps everyone. I hope u die also^^^^

Why would you say "I hope you die also"? What the fuck dude.

I was going to come up with a scathing comeback to this epic display of retardation but then I realized that you probably don't know what scathing means and your bus will be there shortly to pick you and the other special children up. So I didn't bother.