What was the last DVD/Blu Ray you bought?

chucky3ds

Game of Thrones season 1.

I generally don't buy a lot of Blu-Rays, but I for this I had to make an exception! :p

Hopefully you got the version before they have re-release it with the shot of the beheaded traitors out. Was at a pub quiz yesterday and apparently they got in trouble for using a waxwork model of George W. Bush in that!

Planet of the Apes 5 film collection on bluray. All ready owned Rise and don't care to own the Tim Burton one. I do want to pick up the series on dvd though just to see what it is like. I am enjoying the extras plus the Planet of the Apes movies are the cure for my insomnia. I like the movies but always fall asleep about 40 minutes into them.

Planet of the Apes 5 film collection on bluray. All ready owned Rise and don't care to own the Tim Burton one. I do want to pick up the series on dvd though just to see what it is like. I am enjoying the extras plus the Planet of the Apes movies are the cure for my insomnia. I like the movies but always fall asleep about 40 minutes into them.

Having seen the first 2 movies recently (the first for a second time), I can see where your coming from. I didn't fall asleep as it was the middle of the day, but if I tried to watched them while tired, then I'd probably drop too.

The last movie I got was a long time ago, Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day. I had already seen it on Netflix but wanted to pick up the actual DVD since I love it and the first one. I have also been looking for Inglourious Basterds but haven't found it yet.

DRIVE [blu-ray] from Nicolas Winding Refn with Ryan Gosling

sadly there is no special edition or something like that here in germany, that would be awesome...

amazing movie and Blu ray, picture quality is fantastic so is the sound

A beautiful Mind on Blu-ray, very emotional and great movie, blu-ray has not the best quality tho but still very good, sadly no extras at least in the german version.

Edited by R34L91

Demons - Limited Edition (Blu-ray)

Demons 2 - Limited Edition (Blu-ray)

Demons 1&2 -Limited Edition SteelBook (Blu-ray)

Forbidden Zone - Limted Edition (Blu-ray)

The House By The Cemetery - Limited Edition (Blu-ray)

King Of New York - Limited Edition SteelBook (Blu-ray, DVD)

Scarface - Triple Play Edition (Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy)