99.6%--Please Read before Suggesting Anything. And please Help.

alpaca777

Ok, I have read every possible article on the glitches this game possibly can do. I have to say I think I have

tried everything. I have all other achievements. Only missing 100%... That goes without saying that I have

gotten all the mini kits, all the civilians and bought every possible unlock, only have Ras Ghul not unlocked

and some Data files. I have redone Wayne Manor AND Arham Bonus Level and beaten my time on both of those.

I have emtied my cache and redone a mission, both free play and story mode. What else can I do? I woud like to

100% this game and start another Lego game but it's quite frustrating. Someone please help, I will

try anything.

Thank you :mad:

I haven't gotten to the end of this one yet but in other Lego games I've thought I hit a glitch and was sure I had bought everything. Every time I went through all the stuff you can buy slowly one by one and eventually found one I had missed buying, that's the only thing I can think of to suggest to you.

• 1 month later...
I haven't gotten to the end of this one yet but in other Lego games I've thought I hit a glitch and was sure I had bought everything. Every time I went through all the stuff you can buy slowly one by one and eventually found one I had missed buying, that's the only thing I can think of to suggest to you.

Same thing happened to me, go through everything slowly and buy everything you can.