UT Gameplay cards?

Freddie Bateman

If they include UT in Fifa 2010, I would like to see no gameplay cards, as I've lost several games, most recentley a final:mad: due to them. I go a goal up and all my defenders forget how to defend, my strikers forget how to sprint and my midfield can't pass. It's ridiculous and unrealistic! I never use gameplay cards, the only people who do cannot play the game without a huge advantage over their opponents, which I personally, find unfair. I've spent my own money buying this game and I've even spent money on Microsoft points to improve my team, but then a few gameplay cards are used and I may as well of kept the team I got in my starter pack:( It has made tournaments online insanely hard and I'm getting tired of this game but I want to try for the full 1250, two more to go, both the online cup achievements!!

i agree it is beyond the joke... i spend money... my own money on my team and 1 reduce speed or reduce fitness gameplay card and all my money is down the drain... its beyond the joke... LEAVE IT OUT... it should be on fifa 10 its been an unbelievable success hasn't it?

Best way around it is to have improve fitness and Pace as well as reduce Fitness and Pace in your own pocket which isn't too hard/expensive to manage. (I usually have two reduce fitness instead of a reduce pace though) Thus if cards are used you'll almost always have the advantage due to having a stronger set, I also tend to sub players whenever I can rather than waste cards bringing their fitness/pace back up. Not seeing a whole lot of them being used of late to be honest, maybe I'm just lucky.

Still, I agree, would rather the game didn't have 'em.

the cards can be match winners i hate them. the game should be about choosing the best team with the best chemistry and who plays the best like real football. what next? a drogba/ronaldo diving mini game that earns you free kicks whenever you want them.

Ultimate Team shoud certainly be in the next Fifa game, but they need to improve it by taking out gameplay cards, making writing on cards readable and maybe adding a few more players from different leagues, I was dissapointed when I couldn't get Beckham for my England squad a while ago and had to resort to Bentley...

They HAVE to remove Gameplay cards though, for me they ruin the game

If they include UT in Fifa 2010, I would like to see no gameplay cards, as I've lost several games, most recentley a final:mad: due to them. I go a goal up and all my defenders forget how to defend, my strikers forget how to sprint and my midfield can't pass. It's ridiculous and unrealistic! I never use gameplay cards, the only people who do cannot play the game without a huge advantage over their opponents, which I personally, find unfair. I've spent my own money buying this game and I've even spent money on Microsoft points to improve my team, but then a few gameplay cards are used and I may as well of kept the team I got in my starter pack:( It has made tournaments online insanely hard and I'm getting tired of this game but I want to try for the full 1250, two more to go, both the online cup achievements!!

U keep sayin u dont use gameplay cards, mayb the only way u'll get these achievements is by usin them. No point complainin all the time, if sum1 uses the cards ingame then use them bk -_-. I need the same 2 UT achievements as u but I've decided to give it a break.

I believe ur more pee'd off cuz uve spent cash on packs rather than just usin the points u get from matches.

Chelsea got all this cash yet they aint won the league for 3 years now is it? Money doesn't guarantee victory.

U keep sayin u dont use gameplay cards, mayb the only way u'll get these achievements is by usin them. No point complainin all the time, if sum1 uses the cards ingame then use them bk -_-. I need the same 2 UT achievements as u but I've decided to give it a break.

I believe ur more pee'd off cuz uve spent cash on packs rather than just usin the points u get from matches.

Chelsea got all this cash yet they aint won the league for 3 years now is it? Money doesn't guarantee victory.

I just think gameplay cards are so cheap, and require no skill to almost guaruntee a win. Which is why I dislike using them. I'm not too fussed about spending money on the game, because generally I enjoy it and think its an amazing add on to the game, but is let down by things like this.