Question

cotankasl

Saving Question:

Do I have to save each level on a different slot? or can I save all levels in one slot for a character then save another character levels on a new slot?

For example(Inphyy's Mission) I finish the 2nd mission and saved it over the first one. or was I suppose to save the 2nd mission on a new slot?

Guard Units Question:

Which two guard units are best for the missions? or does it all depend on the mission playing?

The saving question is more importan than this one so answer that one first.

Edited by ItachiUchiha

Saving Question:

Do I have to save each level on a different slot? or can I save all levels in one slot for a character then save another character levels on a new slot?

For example(Inphyy's Mission) I finish the 2nd mission and saved it over the first one. or was I suppose to save the 2nd mission on a new slot? Just save each character in a different slot. No need to have one for each character after finishing a level. Once you complete the game you're going to play levels over and over again to rank up to level 9. When you're doing this you still want to just keep saving in that one slot per character.

Guard Units Question:

Which two guard units are best for the missions? or does it all depend on the mission playing? Guard units aren't really important actually. I always told them to stay put as soon as the level started. This way they didn't steal kills from me and their survival rate was 100%.

The saving question is more importan than this one so answer that one first.

Answers are in blue.