Achievement Picture for Gamer Picture?

Murphy Nox

This has probably been brought up before by somebody, but don't you think you should be able to use the achievements you've unlocked as Gamer Pictures?

If you don't get what I mean, its the picture next to your achievement!

The number of Gamer Pictures you can use is really varied unless you want to pay for them, which I think is a waste of money.

I bet there is a lot of people who would like to use their picture on an achievement they've unlocked as their Gamer Picture!

I know that Mass Effect has unlockable Gamer Pictures when you complete it on Hardcore and Insane (the Hardcore one is awesome) but that isn't really much to be honest, sounding greedy now...

Please view your opinions on this, it would be really appreciated!

It'd get pretty chaotic to have one for every achievement (even if you've got a lowly 380-something like me). My suggestion was that they make it so we can use the game's picture as a gamerpic once we fully complete it.
yes i agree..my opinion is that u should earn achievement pics into gamerpics by wether they are aquired by killing 10000 people in gears of war to get a hard well earned to show off achievemnt gamerpic or by just simply taking and donating money to buy microsoft points and actually buying the desired pics u want...and also i dont want a bunch of crappy gamerpics wasting the hardrive space anyway.

YES! Many achievement pics would make great gamerpics, like someone mentioned already, COD4 Mile High Club or Condemned 2 or Mass Effect ones...

But itll never happen. It would pretty much kill buying pics for $ on the marketplace, so that would mean less $ for Micro$oft, and we all know what they are about.... Its a great idea ive wondered about many times before, but itll never happen...

I agree that we should be able to just use the achievement picture as a gamerpic.

Have it so that when you unlock the achievement it also unlocks the same gamerpic icon too.

Or have it so you can buy "Achievement" Picture packs for games.

I think that'd be a great idea. There are some really cool achievement pictures that I would use as my gamer picture if I had the option.

The reason I don't think that they'd implement this though is $$$$$. If achievement pictures could be used, I bet the profit from people buying gamer pictures would go down. That loss of money would probably end up reason enough to keep the system like it is.

Throw me into that 100K race mate ;)

Anyway, I've always wanted Achievements as Gamerpics, like the One Man Army one.

Or Clusterluck from GoW.

Anyone from Fatal Inertia, JOKE!

Ok dude ill add you to the sig, but as your in the GS league your be boosting alot so you SHOULD win. Atleast i wont come last. :p

I did ask if you wanted in, in your own thread. :)

You should go to all games and say GoW and click the achievement you got say, boom shot 100 kills for example and press Y to add as gamerpic, so it doesnt get all cluttered as stated before. So add it from all games.

Good idea??? :p

However there never do it as there lose money so this thread is pointless like all 20 of the exact same thing.