Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking to get the achievement for surviving 30 waves of the dlc. Also looking to get "ménage a trois" (complete 5 quests with 3 co-op partners) both achievements are easy however partners are needed. Message me if you are looking for the same. I don't mind helping with any other achievements within dead island as well as these. Thanks

GT: Nemesis Sieg

I'm looking to pick up most of the co-op achievements. Specifically, I need:

Originality

Together in the Light

Going Steady

People Person

Ménage à Trois

I'll probably be starting a new character from the start to work towards Right 4 Life. Message me, and we can set up some bloody fun!

Also, anyone with the Bloodbath Arena, I'd like to pick up at some point:

Wave and Smile

Morituri te Salutant

For those of you looking for the arena achievements hit me up.

I already have them but will be playing around in the arenas anyway to boost levels.

Won't be on until Tuesday night but msg me if interested. I usually play at night 9-10 and later est. Please let me know that you are from here.

GT: NoCheesaPleasa

This may sound like an odd request since it isn't actually an achievement, but I'm looking for someone to help me complete the Challenge: Trust me, I'm a doctor (revive teammates in co-op a certain amount of times). I'll be sure to return the favor!

Looking to do originality sometime today 12/26/2011 around 3pm central time. I play as the asian girl (forgot her name), but I can use whoever. Send me a message on live if you are interested and hopefully we can get a group together. Also, I have the DLC and my character is a beast so I am looking to knock those out as well ASAP.