Anyone else think this game will be good?

CASCADEYOUTH

Yes I think it will be a great game and I'm really looking forward to it. I was one of the fortunate ones who never experienced any glitches or bugs in Dead Island (Neither did my 3 co-op buddies) so my experience of the first game was fantastic and I though it was great. Aslong as they stick to the same formula and great gameplay with obviously adding more features Etc and fixing the issues that were apparent in the first I think it will do really well.

I still have the same Sig in my signature I was made for the 1st game (2 years ago) I loved it that much Haha I might ask to have a new one made for the new game.

Yes I think it will be a great game and I'm really looking forward to it. I was one of the fortunate ones who never experienced any glitches or bugs in Dead Island (Neither did my 3 co-op buddies) so my experience of the first game was fantastic and I though it was great. Aslong as they stick to the same formula and great gameplay with obviously adding more features Etc and fixing the issues that were apparent in the first I think it will do really well.

I still have the same Sig in my signature I was made for the 1st game (2 years ago) I loved it that much Haha I might ask to have a new one made for the new game.

I only ran into one glitch which was when i had too much oleander? i think that's what it was called but it would constantly crash my game when i loaded up the save so i had to start a new save all over again. Thankfully one of my buddies had a level 50 character and when i joined his game i could beat to a pulp the big zombie guys and it would rank me up super fast.

And yeah i'm hoping they add more features as well. I loved the first one and i'm hoping this one will be even better

Pretty much summed it up for me. I played almost a month after release and never experienced any game-breaking glitches that people were furious about. Absolutely loved it, and will definitely purchase Riptide the day it releases.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure, might be a rental. I never really got into the first game but I think my problem was I got into this mode of playing games for achievements and constantly referring to road maps and achievement guides just sapped all the fun out of games for me for a while. I ended up just taking a break from gaming altogether for a few months but now I am back playing for the enjoyment of it I might try the first game again.

• 2 weeks later...

Horror movies have never really scared me, other than the fun surprise "jump-outta-the-dark" moments of course. But there's always been something about Zombie movies that freaks me out. I guess it's because on one hand, I find it difficult to just let go and buy into the whole "Zombie" premise without calling bullshit. But then when a movie is well done (ex: 28 Days Later) and actually gets me to suspend my disbelief, well then I'm completely freaked-out... because I'm overwhelmed by the fact that we would be SOOOO COMPLETELY FUCKED if this ever actually happened. Ugggghhhhh!!!

And believe me, my friends and I have spent many a drunken night debating this impending Zombie epidemic. And they all know that even just talking about it will usually get me kinda freaked out. It's embarrassing. :drunk

Anyway, my rant aside... a friend of mine insisted that I try playing "Dead Island" so he loaned it to me. I played it for about 6 days before I returned it to him... AFTER I had received my very own copy of the game I purchased on Amazon.

I LOVED IT! It was an absolute blast to play and I was really surprised at just how much fun I was having killing Zombies on that tropical island. Who'd of guessed? And now I'm even watching "The Walking Dead" which none of my friends can believe. :eek:

So yeah, I'm actually looking VERY forward to "Dead Island 2: Riptide". And that's even knowing that's it's really just going to be "Dead Island 1.5" which is fine by me. More "Dead Island" has GOTTA be a good thing.

Cheers :drunk

Due to lack of money and budgeting I am very careful with which games to buy, but this is definitely one that I will be getting. In my opinion the best zombie game that I have played and the trailer looks good, something I know my brothers and I are going to love!

I really can't wait for this game. I know it will be great if the game has limited glitches and exploits. It's a really cool feature that you can import a character which is rewarding for those who have played the first.

Import a character? never new that what do you earn from doing this. ?