• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah i'm definitely late to the party but the servers are still up and running. I should be online just about every day this week. Hit my gamertag with a message if you wanna help, and i'll return the favor anyway I can.

Gamertag is gam3p0t

Ditto... I'm on always but still wont touch this game till I do the online on first...

gt: TNTJudbud

Edit: I popped it in went to online Quick match and searched and couple tries later someone showed up with a sweet record of 1-17 :) Loaded and then it popped :)

Thank You who ever you are...

Edited by TNTJudbud

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need help with the the ranked achievement. I've done a ton of searches bus no one is playing this game anymore. my gamertag is ldolby(all lower-case). I don't have a mic but will be on later if anyone else needs the achievement. We don't even need to finish the game.

• 5 months later...

I finally got around to knocking this game out before EA kills the servers (you know they will). Just looking to trade the ranked online game achievement with someone. Message me @ superchuck32000 if you want to get it done. Edit-got this achievement the other day, but willing to help while I still have this game.

Edited by superchuck32000
Achievement earned.

• 3 weeks later...