Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go ahead and put my name down for that tourney. Grandadyprpz420. Although it has been roughly 3 weeks since the last post (this is lookin doubtful even to find a boosting partmer :( also sorry for any typos im writing this from an iphone. Msg back pls
:) didnt think anybody else was interested :mad:, kept checking and their was no interest lol hopefully we can get this cheevo done:woop:

Ok so lets get a list together of people who are willing to get this tournament done:

1 - St1ng R

2 - Grandadyprpz42

3 - Cooper27111983

4 - Cooper27111983

5 - Zizou1983

6 -

7 -

8 -

Now i'm sure there are more that i'm missing out but as soon as we have 8 we can get this done, Come on everyone - Just 3 spaces left!!

Ok so lets get a list together of people who are willing to get this tournament done:

1 - St1ng R

2 - Grandadyprpz42

3 - Cooper27111983

4 - Cooper27111983

5 - Zizou1983

6 - WaDiNhO x360a

7 -

8 -

Now i'm sure there are more that i'm missing out but as soon as we have 8 we can get this done, Come on everyone - Just 3 spaces left!!

I'd be more than willing to help out with this achievement.

1 - St1ng R

2 - Grandadyprpz42

3 - Cooper27111983

4 - Cooper27111983

5 - Zizou1983

6 -

7 -

8 -

im pretty sure we have enough ppl now iove got another person to add but not on the forum so im looking to get this done starting mon 30th august beetween 7pm ~ 10pm uk time until we all have the cheevo msg me if u can make it or not :Bounce::woop::)

1 - St1ng R

2 - Grandadyprpz42

3 - Cooper27111983

4 - Cooper27111983

5 - Zizou1983

6 - WaDiNhO x360a

7 - AirRaidpatrol

8 -

Looks like we have enough peeple now but if you wan to go on the reserve list incase we have people drop out then drop me a message over Xbox live - Hoping to do this tonight!

7-10pm UK time!!

Thx to all players to who helped getting the tournament achievement.

Special thanks to St1ngr who organized the whole boost.

Thats very kind of you mate!

Also wanted to take the time to thank everyone who contributed to this, there were quite a few who already had it but still chipped in. It was incredibly difficult to find 8 people to do this even after posting across various websites and the servers are awful making connecting a huge issue. I wish anyone attempting this in the future the very best of luck lol

Thank you to everyone again - Your time and efforts were very much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...