0G Gamerscore When Trying To Play Street Fighter® II’ Hyper Fighting

Hi All

My problem is everytime I go to play Street Fighter® II’ Hyper Fighting my gamerscore gets reduced to 0G.

I have tried re-downloading the game same thing occurs.

Anyone else had any similar problems with Street Fighter or other Arcade games???

Also can you still get the Hyper and perfect World Champion Achieivements by playing on 0 star difficulty?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah dude, the same exact thing happens to me. Sometimes when i exit out of it (as in return to arcade) the screen just goes black and when it actually does manage to go to the dashboard my gamerscore is 0. I just shut the system off then turn it back on and everything is back to normal...pretty weird though.

It never used to happen, but yeah it does all the time now. Make sure you always correct it by signing out and back in whilst in the game before going for an achievement. I was going for my 30 wins whilst it said 0GS and it did not unlock. Once I did the sign out/sign in trick, had to win another game to get it to unlock.

Would hate for someone to complete the Perfect World Champion requirements but not get the achievement they deserve.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kind of glad to see it isn't just me, but it sucks that the game is doing this. It never seemed to happen to me until about a week ago, but I totally beat the game without losing a match and didn't get the cheeve because of this, and now I can't beat the game again. Argh :-(

Just got back into this game to try and finish off the multiplayer achievements and i had 0gs when i loaded this piece of crap up. Tried deleting the game and reinstalling it with no joy. Reset the system cache to remove the update which didnt work either. I then installed the trial version then went to unlock full version and it worked. So weird but that was how i got round it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this game is a big joke...

i love streetfighter since snes but this thing is killin me.

today i just have started again and played arcade mode with 0, fuckin 0 stars. okay i think 0 stars (up to 7) should be quite easy to beat. i mean there are a lot of beginners with the game, too. forget the beginners! beginners will get raped in the ass. ryu spams hadoken and high kick if ur jumpin even on the lowest difficulty of the game.bison is single joke.u miss 1 block and ur done...

i got that angry, i decided to give my walls some nice LT punches with my fists, my monitor got a nice tiger knee and the xbox controller got thrown trough the wall. my first game where i got angry... sick japanese...

btw. i decided to try it on 7 stars after 3 hours to beat 0 stars one. the first 2 fights i won and not even could make a difference to the easy difficulty... ridicioulus game.

• 2 years later...