Quarian Appreciation Thread

Bahroo3

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was doomed from the get go, it's like someone making a Jacob Taylor thread.

But the prize.....;)

Lol^.

Although I'm somewhat behind I feel obligated to start an Asari Appreciation thread now... (assuming it hasn't been done already.. don't think so.) :p

Just do what The Code tells you. lol

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r494/you-aholic/taliliara.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/144/0/0/tali__zorah_by_k4ll0-d50y36d.jpg

Could see something like that working, though I've always imagined them like our commonly known grey alien, only with sharper glowing eyes. Just think being under the visor all the time as gotta make you pale.

Yep, no sunlight for that long would lead to pale skin.

Unless their different diet leads to a different protein that makes up the skin that makes the skin dark. Since the quarian nutritional requirements are so different from humans it is reasonable that their skin pigments are too.

After all asari's are likely not using melanin to protect them from UV.

Sorry to go of topicish.

Unless their different diet leads to a different protein that makes up the skin that makes the skin dark. Since the quarian nutritional requirements are so different from humans it is reasonable that their skin pigments are too.

After all asari's are likely not using melanin to protect them from UV.

Sorry to go of topicish.

Quarians have already been described as being similar to humans in the books.

Out of curiosity I checked it out and I can confirm that there was some very 'odd' images amongst other things.

clear your search history, to avoid anti-quarian sabotage.

I actually didn't like most quarians until

[spoiler=quarian]i went into the geth collective in ME3 and discovered that all the geth sympathizers were wiped out in a civil war.

but now i have closure without loopholes.

also i am liking my new sig pic, so sleek and purple :)

clear your search history, to avoid anti-quarian sabotage.

I actually didn't like most quarians until

[spoiler=quarian]i went into the geth collective in ME3 and discovered that all the geth sympathizers were wiped out in a civil war.

I'm curious, who did you like before?

http://s12.postimage.org/yvywhjhh9/xenponder.jpg

The only Quarian I probably didn't like was Prazza, that bosh'tet.

I'm curious, who did you like before?

Tali (still like her). that one bitch in ME1 or 2 who was complaining about a stolen credit chip annoyed me. i liked the quarian kid on Omega who wanted off that rock. that one Admiral (forgot which one) who ordered shots on the geth ship i was in can go burn. i am probably missing a few Bosh'tets but the rest are okay.

Tali (still like her). that one bitch in ME1 or 2 who was complaining about a stolen credit chip annoyed me.

Really. You sure it wasn't the volus who you disliked? Or the C-Sec officer? :p

OT:

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9688/motivatorzaalkorris.jpg

Long live the Qwib-Qwib. :drunk

Has anyone here ever played ME3 with the Geth VI instead of Legion?

I like the changes between the two, especially calling the VI on his crap and telling him the airlock is "that way".

Yes, but only from files where I've sold Legion. The interaction was forgettable imo. When I was really into the game I intended to test a game where Legion died in ME2, which changes the interactions with the Geth VI, but now I can't be assed.

Edited by Veedrock

You guys should try it. My last playthrough I destroyed Maelon's data in ME2, and had no idea Wrex's dialogue would change so much in ME3...

Done that as well, frankly it's as annoying as Kaidan/Ashley bitching about Cerberus. He just won't shut up about it. He does eventually come around though...until he realizes you bonked the Genophage Cure :p

Destroying Maelon's data with Wreav is way more entertaining, especially if you continue to be hostile.

Done that as well, frankly it's as annoying as Kaidan/Ashley bitching about Cerberus. He just won't shut up about it. He does eventually come around though...until he realizes you bonked the Genophage Cure :p

Destroying Maelon's data with Wreav is way more entertaining, especially if you continue to be hostile.

Honestly, if Wrex wasnt such a jerk and making pathetic jabs at me I might have cured it. I will destroy that data every time now just like I will desroy the collector base. It is tainted, the only way to truly honor their deaths is to bring the one(s) responsible to justice.

nah, they all died in one of the citadel attacks.

Touche.

Has anyone here ever played ME3 with the Geth VI instead of Legion?

Nope, cared too much (Paragon). :p

I haven't but that's not surprising as Legion is one of my favourite characters.

I would have never guessed. :p

OT:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/103/f/6/tali__homeworld_by_hidrico-d4w22et.jpg

:cool: