• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for the collector and the two crossbow and knife achievments. looking for serious gamers who are like minded and have a basic (at least) understanding of the strategy to make this happen. mic is a must. lets make this happen . send me a message axeuup

Still looking for some folks to help with Zombies.

I now only need the Balistic Knife and the collector achievements, but I'll help others get what they need.

I know what I'm doing and know how to rack up the points with little risk, just need more people to play with.

Message me on LIVE.

MetalGearMax

Still looking for some folks to help with Zombies.

I now only need the Balistic Knife and the collector achievements, but I'll help others get what they need.

I know what I'm doing and know how to rack up the points with little risk, just need more people to play with.

Message me on LIVE.

MetalGearMax

i need sacrificial lamb but can help you with the other two. GT - IIxSUPERMANxII

Ok lets try new round for zombie asses:

-----

Copy & paste this list with your name on it.

Lets say 20.00 (UK Time)

Mic required!

1. Drugrim

-----

At least one experienced player who can help us would be great help, i know the strategy but i have enough trouble to keep myself alive.

ps. english is not my native language, so when someone else could lead the session, it would be nice.

pps. i need the crossbow achievement but for others we must do pretty the same. so we can help each other.

Ok lets try new round for zombie asses:

-----

Copy & paste this list with your name on it.

Lets say 20.00 (UK Time)

Mic required!

1. Drugrim

2. UnhlyGunslinger

-----

At least one experienced player who can help us would be great help, i know the strategy but i have enough trouble to keep myself alive.

ps. english is not my native language, so when someone else could lead the session, it would be nice.

pps. i need the crossbow achievement but for others we must do pretty the same. so we can help each other.

I need the crossbow one aswell.