All hackers /cheats - please read

NICKYG2X3

AS YOU ALL WELL NO OVER THE LAST 2 SEASONS OF FIFA THERE HAS BEEN A MASS FOLLOWING OF PEOPLE HACKING THEYRE VIRTUA PRO, UP FIRSTLY LEVEL 92. THEN 100 AND THEN 127. I AM APPAULED IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE, AND YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF ALSO.

SADLY THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN GROWING AND GETTING COMPLETELY OUT OF HAND, SPOILING PRO CLUBS ONE OF FIFAS BEST FEATURES.

THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD AND A MESSAGE TO ALL

IF YOU COME ACROSS THESE PLAYERS - PLEASE PLEASE REPORT THEM ON YOUR XBOX AND ALSO FEEL FREE TO ADD THE GAMERTAGS TO A LIST I WILL BE MAKING AND ADDING TO A FEW PLACES SO EA CAN RESOLVE THESE PEOPLE AND GET THEM OFF THE GAME.

FIFA AND FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT FAIR PLAY. SO IF YOUR NOT PLAYING FAIR, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE A PART OF IT.

THANKS FOR HEARING ME OUT. IM JUST AS PHYCHED AS EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT THE RELEASE OF FIFA 12.

:uzi:level 127 giants - ban them -

leave comments below on how to make sure these players get booted off fifa for using a usb to get full stats. il post a link for where to add these users when i create it.

It's not unfair to hack the game save and make your character an 8 foot-tall soccer god?

It's called a guide button, which can kindly take you back to the dashboard. If you don't wish to go that far, you can simply leave the match and remain at the main menu of said game.

EA should put in better checks in place, ones that forcefully update rosters, after every single game.

makes it unfair on us. i got my virtual pro to an 87 rated striker, not cheating, just through playing games and getting all the accomplishments. the reason the cheaters pissed me off was because me and others who had genuine pros never got the deserved recognition because of all the cheaters. STOP THE CHEATERS!!!

there shoudnt be to much worry as on the ea forums ea have stated their keeping a close eye on this and iv got lists set up where people can add names of cheaters hackers so they can get banned. Likewise im a level 89 player and im sick of having to back out every 2 games because of false prophets!!! Play football people enjoy

The sad thing is, everything is considered cheating nowadays. You disagree with the decision and all of a sudden, the opponent is cheating.

One thing I hate with a burning passion are those who use a lag switch. It can be argued that my internet connection may not be the best, but if I can play 5+ games with no lag whatsoever, then start noticing lag spikes when I am up 2-0, I think it's quite obvious that something is wrong.

I like that if the game ends for no apparent reason, it says that it will be reviewed. Not sure what it means though, since it will be kept behind closed doors, but I wish that EA would start banning people from their servers.

My main gripe is still people quitting out when they're about to lose online. Now I don't really consider myself all that good online at this, so when a win comes for me it's something to cherish. I lost my first game online in FUT 8-0, then 5-1. Then played a game of season head to head (I think) and lost 1-0. Then I'm finally about to get my first win in a hard fought 2-1 and as soon as the whistle is about to go... Connection to host was lost.

Quickly check and see that he's offline, then suddenly he's back online. Pisses me right off. Just take the defeat and move on.

:uzi:

shut up matt this is nothing to do with power cuts. heart attacks this is to do with people hacking their virtua pro using computers. we are not moaning about it like a little girl we are stating facts. and if ur not all for fair play then go do one. were also not talking about connection losses here. so please leave that issue on another forum. related to that. im talking hacking. virtua pros here. after 2 weeks all irelivant comments wil be deleted. so stay on topic

for the record you cant see peoples ratings before u enter a game now so get your facts str8 before commenting.

ANY WAY WORSE THAN ALL PEOPLE NO LONGER NEED TO HACK. EA HAVE LET EVERYONE DOWN WITH REALLY APPAULING BOOSTING METHODS... FOR GOD SAKE EA. U HAVE FAILED US

Edited by NICKYG2X3

FIFA AND FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT FAIR PLAY. SO IF YOUR NOT PLAYING FAIR, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE A PART OF IT.

Whilst I agree with your thread and your nobility in this matter, I think football as a whole, the real game as well as video games is absolutely riddled with cheats, corruption and anything but fair play.

And as for FIFA being fair, don't get me started. They're the most corrupt motherfuckers out there!!! You just got to look at Blatter and the world cup voting scandal. Your above comment is laughable. Sorry mate, no offence.

One thing I hate with a burning passion are those who use a lag switch. It can be argued that my internet connection may not be the best, but if I can play 5+ games with no lag whatsoever, then start noticing lag spikes when I am up 2-0, I think it's quite obvious that something is wrong.

Lag Switches haven't worked on xbox for years, so it is likely your internet, or your playing against a mexican.