Hello

Mainewha

Welcome to the site! What is your name? :p You'll be glad you joined this site. We've got an incredibly friendly community here, and everyone is willing to help. Just to start off, explore the site. You'll get used to it, and in no time, you will know where everything is. What kind of games do you play?

See you around!

Welcome to x360a, Maine!

Glad to hear you're enjoy the site! Not only do we have an excellent Community, but we are also full of information. So tell us about yourself stranger? No need to be shy, we're all friendly and helpful people here.;) If there's anything you need, feel free to ask. Continue enjoying our site and Game On!:)

If you honestly think so. Right, well, I am Mainewha, I have been a gamer since the early 90's. I have played on many systems and own many games. My only other known gaming name is Patlabor, full title Patlabor Unit 271 (if you know where I got that from please laugh). I play for fun and when I can for the prize (if an achievement could be called such). I like to read books, gaming related and otherwise. I have a tendancy to look up information through books on a games history and the like (Example: I have the all 7 Resident Evil Books 0-6 and the Umbrella Archives book). I have sponsored Red vs Blue since the second season (Working on sponsoring again). I love playing games over and over for the fun of it, and I don't complain about losing, unless someone cheated. I like to joke around and have fun so please attempt to think about what it is I am saying before drawing conclusions. (I.E. Context) So, if anyone wants any additional information, please, feel free to ask.

I have some toughts, and some suspicions. (Based on my knowledge of all the core series of games and from the book series.) But I'll ask you this. 'Where should I discuss such things?' I know its coming out for the 360 (For which I am happy. I don't have a Wii, though I would love to have one for the recent release Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. Here's to hoping I get one for Christmas!) I look forward to sharing my knowledge on the series itself with those willing to listen. (I however do not profess to being an expert, that would be silly. I would say that I am knowledgeable.)

If it's discussion about the Wii, then you can find the Wii Forum at the bottom of the main forum page, inside the "Other Platforms" board. Anything else can be found within the other boards. You're best just looking around and getting a feel for the place, but if there's anything you can't find, then by all means, just ask! ;)

Welcome to the forums, dude!

• 2 months later...

Normally I would leave the welcome thread alone (after the good month or so that I've been a member) but what I am about to say here I can't think of a different place to put this.

As of March 25, 2008. I will be shipping off to basic Training for the U.S. Army. It's a new experience for me and unfortunately while the training is happening the gaming will not be. Thanks to all that have helped and hopefully next year I will be able to continue gaming.

(For the moderator that's going to go 'Wha!? Why's this here!?' Sorry)

Hello everyone. I was impressed with the information on this site so I thought 'why not?'. Any advice or information on where to go and whatnot?

Edit (more like afterthoughts): If anyone cares to know more about myself feel free to ask (Its not like my name hasnt been in places before)

Welcome Maine :) What music you into ?

Welcome and thank you for you upcoming service to this country. Although the gaming will stop I know you will experience many personal changes. We will be here for you till you leave and also when you come back. Enjoy the comunity and all of its great members, and if you need help just ask.