Complete grindfest!

Blarghinator

So if you have played Gun Bros yet, you will notice that all the achievements required is grinding, grinding, and more grinding, its not so much hard as it is time consuming.

The best advice i can give is to have 10 gun bros so you have all bro buffs unlocked and to try to complete the bro ops as they add warbucks and other than signing in continuously and paying with real money, thats the only way to obtain them.

As for the "service x amount" and "service x amount with x weapon" achievements, the quickest way i have found is to just play through the horde rounds on the third planet as the zombies are easy to kill and the rounds are short.

As for buying stuff in the shop, I have not found a really fast way to earn money besides playing as many waves in one session as possible, because of the xplodium multiplier, also getting perfect waves adds a lot more explodium. Also you can buy 8 guns for less than 12000 i believe, and for 60 powerups you can just buy the band aids which would only cost you 9000. I have not unlocked the 20 armor pieces yet but im sure it would cost anymore than 15000.

As for leveling up fast, im not sure of any place or method that works better than just playing waves 40 through 50 repeatedly as those have the larger enemies which give 12 to 24 xp a piece.

So can anyone share their findings on how to speed up the process of grinding?

Currently at level 51, revolution 3 with about 30,000 kills. If you play the third planet and start from wave 1, you can earn about 3000 coins, 4-5k xp (depending on buffs/bros and how far you get) and 500-700 kills in about 5 minutes. In order to actually get those results you need to use the Blood Geyser spread weapon. It will allow you to take out mass amounts of zombies very quickly in the later waves. Any other weapon besides Heavies won't get you the same results.

Edit: I should also say to keep using Blood Geyser until it's fully upgraded. The first upgrade seemed like it took a long time to get but the other ones came quickly after that. When fully upgraded it will shoot faster, do more damage and critical hit often.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

Currently at level 51, revolution 3 with about 30,000 kills. If you play the third planet and start from wave 1, you can earn about 3000 coins, 4-5k xp (depending on buffs/bros and how far you get) and 500-700 kills in about 5 minutes. In order to actually get those results you need to use the Blood Geyser spread weapon. It will allow you to take out mass amounts of zombies very quickly in the later waves. Any other weapon besides Heavies won't get you the same results.

Edit: I should also say to keep using Blood Geyser until it's fully upgraded. The first upgrade seemed like it took a long time to get but the other ones came quickly after that. When fully upgraded it will shoot faster, do more damage and critical hit often.

Yea im on revolution 3 level 30 something... can i add you and use you as my bro?

So are we talking about 3months like BugVillage legit? Or is it totaly different concept so no need to clock adjust, and other ways to legit boost?

The time element is there like Bug Village, but it is not as important for completion at all. If you went all-out, you could likely grind this out in less than a week. Some folks are already level 50+ in two days and beat 5 of the stages. The last achievements you will get are for reaching level 100 and beating 10 stages. Figure about 30 hours or more however of gameplay, less the more friends you have with the game.