Crawmerax In-Depth Video Guide

This is something I always wanted to do since I beat him for the first time. But never had the chance until now. This is my tribute to Borderlands' greatest foe and farewell to the game. Welcome Borderlands 2!

Note: Some texts are sped up for video length-sake. Make sure to pause if you can't keep up and my sincere apologies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4cIlZ0wY6Y]Crawmerax In-Depth Guide (Borderlands) - YouTube[/ame]

Runs

Lilith

[spoiler=1]

[ame]

[/ame]

Roland

[spoiler=2]

[ame]

[/ame]

Mordecai

[spoiler=3]

[ame]

[/ame]

Brick

[spoiler=4]

[ame]

[/ame]

My only regret is not being able to finish it on time, before the release of BL2. But anyway, for those who might need it in the future. Even if not relevant anymore. The guide concludes with the character runs so don't forget to click at the end or description for an idea on how to beat him with each character. Thank you and hope you enjoy!

Edited by Moldredd
Youtube embedded video

I tried this today as a level 52 Hunter just to see what it was like and i died within 10 seconds from one of those slug things :D. Just watched your solo Hunter and you made it look easy.

I'll have to level up a fair bit and try and get hold of a better shield and much better weapons before i give it a proper attempt. Your tips will come in very handy though, so cheers.

Yeah, he's not joke at all but with the proper preparations and skills builds he goes from an insanely difficult boss to a great fun and still immensely challenging one.

Glad you are finding it useful and best of wishes and luck in your journey to conquer Borderlands' greatest feat. :)