Border crossing level ??

my_box_72

What I did was hide from the chopper outside of the trailer. That way you are guaranteed to be well protected and won't get hit through the windows after you kill the 2 or 3 guys around there. You can get a lot of damage on the chopper with the M60 when it is making its wide turns. Whenever you get hit just get back behind the trailer and move around the trailer opposite to where the chopper is going. Takes between 3-4 full clips on hard but once you get the method down you'll be able to take your time. Just always know where the chopper is relative to you and only poke your head out when you're going to be firing at the chopper. Don't risk your life for a few extra bullets as you have plenty of time and enemies do not respawn. Hope this helps.

What I did was hide from the chopper outside of the trailer. That way you are guaranteed to be well protected and won't get hit through the windows after you kill the 2 or 3 guys around there. You can get a lot of damage on the chopper with the M60 when it is making its wide turns. Whenever you get hit just get back behind the trailer and move around the trailer opposite to where the chopper is going. Takes between 3-4 full clips on hard but once you get the method down you'll be able to take your time. Just always know where the chopper is relative to you and only poke your head out when you're going to be firing at the chopper. Don't risk your life for a few extra bullets as you have plenty of time and enemies do not respawn. Hope this helps.

TY so much mate ;)

Got it ty champ awsome method lol saved me so much frustration ;)