Please lose to my ascended warrior once

Solario32

if at all anything make sure you guys send all you ascended champions out every time you log on and before signing out to any and all areas you can. I'll try to keep an eye out for you guys. Don't worry about me, I've already got this achievement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The easiest ways to get this achievement are to spend a lot of time getting really great gear for your characters.

I've got the achievement 30 times over just because I spent a lot of time at level 35 without Ascending in order to obtain a ton of souls and really great level 35 equipment.

If you need gear that's powerful or of your level, just run every single alignment dungeon every day. That's where all the best gear actually is in the game.

Upgrade your gear to level 3 once it's really great and spend some time to upgrade some of your spells as well. This should honestly only take a week.

Once you've got great gear and maybe a few spells maxed out (or close to maxed out), just Ascend. Oh, I also suggest equipping your Caos with all of the last spells of each alignment (chain lightning, black hole, meteors) before ascending (if you can).

With all of this in place, your Caos will eventually be knocking out low level players who never bothered to spend time to gain souls or good equipment and were just trying to beat the game (there are a lot of these players).

In fact, I started running across well-prepared high level players that are all using Epic gear and that I can only drain half of their health before they destroy me. Things were easy up until this point of level 55 fighting! It doesn't hurt that I was using level 35 gear up until level 45 either. Yes, it was that good against pretty much every Caos.

EDIT: Oh, if you're looking to accumulate a lot of souls or XP really fast, you shouldn't use your best equipment except against invading Caos. You should always use some of the weakest gear you've picked up. Never repair it, when it breaks, sell it. Socket worthless runes into it before you sell it (or as you're using it) so that it sells for considerably more. Low level gear will give you more chances for "finisher prompts" on enemies, which net you x3 the experience you would normally get. Weaker weapons also allow for much larger combos which can net you even more souls per kill.

Edited by Tai_MT

• 2 weeks later...
The easiest ways to get this achievement are to spend a lot of time getting really great gear for your characters.

I've got the achievement 30 times over just because I spent a lot of time at level 35 without Ascending in order to obtain a ton of souls and really great level 35 equipment.

If you need gear that's powerful or of your level, just run every single alignment dungeon every day. That's where all the best gear actually is in the game.

Upgrade your gear to level 3 once it's really great and spend some time to upgrade some of your spells as well. This should honestly only take a week.

Once you've got great gear and maybe a few spells maxed out (or close to maxed out), just Ascend. Oh, I also suggest equipping your Caos with all of the last spells of each alignment (chain lightning, black hole, meteors) before ascending (if you can).

With all of this in place, your Caos will eventually be knocking out low level players who never bothered to spend time to gain souls or good equipment and were just trying to beat the game (there are a lot of these players).

In fact, I started running across well-prepared high level players that are all using Epic gear and that I can only drain half of their health before they destroy me. Things were easy up until this point of level 55 fighting! It doesn't hurt that I was using level 35 gear up until level 45 either. Yes, it was that good against pretty much every Caos.

EDIT: Oh, if you're looking to accumulate a lot of souls or XP really fast, you shouldn't use your best equipment except against invading Caos. You should always use some of the weakest gear you've picked up. Never repair it, when it breaks, sell it. Socket worthless runes into it before you sell it (or as you're using it) so that it sells for considerably more. Low level gear will give you more chances for "finisher prompts" on enemies, which net you x3 the experience you would normally get. Weaker weapons also allow for much larger combos which can net you even more souls per kill.

What this guy said. I got the achievement within a few days after I spent a good amount of time pimping out my lvl 25 ascend. I equiped my most lvled spells and spent some time hitting up every epic chest dungeon. There are some good lists if you google it. I know you're all running out of time and freaking out but spend some time this week working on this and I'll be you'll have it by next week.

• 3 weeks later...