Easiest 1000 You've Done?

So, I just bought this yesterday, during the Boxing Day sales. I figured there'd be some decent challenge to the game, at least at a few points, but today, I got the fastest 1000GS I've ever received. And that's after playing Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. =S

What about the rest of you? Would you say this is the easiest 1000GS you've completed (obviously for those who have all the achievements), or is there something even easier that you've completed? (And I don't mean things like NHL/NBA 2K6 or Avatar, those are too simple to count; think more of games that actually require a playthrough. XS)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would've had the 1000G by now if the guide was properly done. One of the achievements missing is "Stay Dry!", and that's a missable achievement. Like I didn't see it, I relaxed about it, and now I have to play, like two hours again, and, it's little, but boring just to get an achievement.

In my short Achievement Hunter Career, I found the King Kong's 1000G a lot easier.

I would've had the 1000G by now if the guide was properly done. One of the achievements missing is "Stay Dry!", and that's a missable achievement. Like I didn't see it, I relaxed about it, and now I have to play, like two hours again, and, it's little, but boring just to get an achievement.

In my short Achievement Hunter Career, I found the King Kong's 1000G a lot easier.

I've got the game but not yet started playing cos I'm worried about the glitch.

Talking about easy game - Megamind has to be one of the easiest 1k game in 2010. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Love how three people said OMG AVATAR LOL. When he said it Requires an actual play through to get the achievements.

I just started playing this game right now so I'm going to see how easy it is. Usually Movie Based Video Games are easy achievements since they're only there to sponsor the movie/series, not an actual game.

So, I just bought this yesterday, during the Boxing Day sales. I figured there'd be some decent challenge to the game, at least at a few points, but today, I got the fastest 1000GS I've ever received. And that's after playing Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. =S

What about the rest of you? Would you say this is the easiest 1000GS you've completed (obviously for those who have all the achievements), or is there something even easier that you've completed? (And I don't mean things like NHL/NBA 2K6 or Avatar, those are too simple to count; think more of games that actually require a playthrough. XS)

FUCK NO it wasnt the easiest 1000. i had a hell of a hard time getting invincible. dantes inferno def the easiest ive done so far that required a full playthroug

FUCK NO it wasnt the easiest 1000. i had a hell of a hard time getting invincible. dantes inferno def the easiest ive done so far that required a full playthroug

I am playing both games right now, and I would say that prince is easier. i just watched videos on how to get the invincible achievement. Dantes is kinda difficult, unless u play on the very easy difficulty. Thats my opinion though!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't finished the full 1k but I played about halfway through in a couple of hours without much challenge/problem. I got it on sale and I'm glad I didn't decide to pay full price when it was first released (I'm a big PoP fan and was tempted to buy this one out of the gate).

Generally it's fun, but the depth is more akin to an XBLA game than a full retail game.

I do need to get back to it and finish up the rest of the playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't actually started this yet, but I played both Fight Night 3 and Terminator Salvation and T:S was a fun enough game and an easy 1000G.

Trivial Pursuit probably beats it out, since you can pop the controller battery pack off if needs be. Thankfully I have been graced with the super power of fantabulous pub quiz trivia, so had an easy time for the most part.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...