YiazmatXII

You heard "You've been spotted!"  

32 members have voted

1. 1. You heard "You've been spotted!"

• 1 - 5 times
    • 6 - 10 times
    • 10 -20 times
    • 20+ times

So... I got confused in a particular part of the game... I think everybody who is anybody knows which part I'm on about.

The question is... How many times before you lost your temper hearing those three words....

Personally, I got to about 20, then figured it out lol

EDIT:

Seeing as nobody knows what I'm on about, and I wanted to keep spoilers to a minimum... I'm talking about Reznov!

Sneaking with him to the labs...

I don't understand how you could have not known what I'm on about... I'm pretty sure everybody has heard him say "You've been spotted!"... Google it... most popular topic on Black Ops

Edited by YiazmatXII
change

Since Im nobody for not knowing what the OP is talking about...anyone care to enlighten me?

I think there are about 30 people on the same page as you.

As far as I know its like Burnout said, the 'Mr Black OP' achievement, the mission where you have to use the crossbow & sneak into a base (in the snow).

Once. I got this one just playing through naturally (I don't check the achieves before I do my 1st playthrough in a game) If you take your time it's kind of easy really... :)

Thanks everyone for clearing this up. I still haven't gotten this achievement, but I honestly never tried for any of the "do this do that" achievements on the campaign missions.

Oh, okay. Now I get it. This achievement wasn't even hard, at least it wasn't for me. I think I attempted it once or twice and failed, but I certainly got it under 5 tries. Easy 50:gsicon: if you ask me.

Off-topic: I like your avatar. :p