This game almost went under the radar

I guess this game didn't have an advertising budget because I knew nothing about it until someone mentioned it to me.

Such an addictive and enjoyable game.

Now available for the bargain price of £17.49 in Gamestation stores.

PS. Been using this site for months for the great achievements advice, only just got around to registering. :Bounce:

I guess this game didn't have an advertising budget because I knew nothing about it until someone mentioned it to me.

Such an addictive and enjoyable game.

Now available for the bargain price of £17.49 in Gamestation stores.

PS. Been using this site for months for the great achievements advice, only just got around to registering. :Bounce:

I agree. I love this game. It has a comedic relief in it that makes it more enjoyable. It isnt that hard of a 1000 either so it is even greater.

Great game. I didnt even know what the heck it was until I rented it and tried it out.

Must admit that I had been looking forward to this one for some time, and I'm not disappointed.

Good fun, enjoyable to play, and with a lovely sense of humour which I'm sure any gamer would appreciate. I think it received such bad reviews because it doesn't bring anything new to the mechanics of third person shooters, but I don't think that the game ever had that as an aim, being a parody of gaming. It really is a game to play just for the story and the humour, I think, although, as I say, it does feel very nice to play.

I took advantage of the Gamestation £17.49 deal... however, the sale sticker had a rabbit on it, so maybe it was only that price for the duration of Easter?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Without the comical sound clips etc. I'd just be another shooter, but it's the great lines and references to games of years gone by that makes this special.

Agreed. It's a lot better than pretty much every critic has made it out to be. Not only is it a solid, funny shooter, it's a comedy retrospective for dedicated gamers.

Like even just a block of cheese sitting on a table, you think it's nothing until you see it's cut like Pacman!

• 4 years later...

I haven't enjoyed my playthrough on Maximum Hazard difficulty, and right now that's tainting my opinion. But I love Will Arnett, and I love what he's brought to this game. It's clear that the people who made the game love video games, and that's what I'll remember years later.