Ghost on Master, 0 knockout/suspicion/detection/kill

ImaginaryRuins

Clocked 23:30, I finally did all 8 missions on Master, with Ghost, full documents, full loot including picking pockets, and 0 interference with all enemies. (Also obtained 396/398 City loot; the scissors from Rule of Thumb did not count if they're pickpocketed, and the correct total City loot count is probably 397 instead of 398).

Chapter 6 has many traps. Must not disable too many or they would give Opportunitist points. For the difficult vault guarded by a Graven after meeting the Baron, I closed the other empty vault, sending him into search mode directly, and that bought me time to loot the vault. Game did not count that as a suspicion raised.

Chapter 7 can bring 3 flashbombs if you want to get all 3 purses on Thief-taker General. Before that try to disable as few traps as possible to avoid Opportunitist points. I only used 1 blunt arrow on the Graven who guarded the trap-door-room before descending the elevator to obtain the loots there, and 1 water arrow during Thief-taker General boss fight to extinguish the fire next to the exit door. If everything is successful you can just obtain Ghost overall.

I discovered that firing blunt arrows at enemies does not give Predator points or count as suspicion raised - in Chapter 8, I used blunt arrows on three enemies so that I could obtain several loot items safely, and the end-game pie chart did not show any Predator point and I got 0 suspicion.

Attached below is my record, as evidence. The un-completed Thief challenges are all from the client missions; they require interfering with the enemies and would have ruined the straight 0 record.

Edited by ImaginaryRuins