who cant wait for the pitt? (sign)

sublime shooter

Absolutley anyone got the firm release date yet?

I'm pretty sure we'll get an exact release date this week. I mean, they are showing it to people like IGN and other companies, so we would assume it's done/almost done.

On topic, I'm pumped for this DLC, and so far this is going to be the best (and most expensive) DLC month for me. The Pitt, CoD:WaW map pack, Texas Flood AND Ten in Rock Band, Mythic Maps (I'll be getting them Tuesday :woop:), and who knows if we get new Burnout Paradise DLC and/or Skate II packs.

Well judging from the new acheivements that came out today, it doesnt look promising. I love fallout 3 to death but the dlc so far has been lacking in the great department. Accoring to the new cheeves there are only three more missions that come with the Pitt, there could be more with no cheeves attached to them but that wouldn't fit the fallout scheme so far. Also, the cheeve for collecting all 100 ignots, omg another collection achievement, sure it will add hours to the game, but I personally would like to spend the hours playing more missions as apose to collecting 100 items. Oh well, even though this looks to be a little dissapointing i will still be purchasing it :)

Definitely can't wait for this! I enjoyed Anchorage albeit too briefly...

I had Microsoft points waiting all February (burning a hole in my e-pocket) for this then finally spent them on some Burnout, Scene It and SF4 DLC. I will only put more points on my 360 account once this is safely released. :)

Damn I can't wait. It is annoying that they STILL don't have a release date on the content. they already pushed it back a month, what else can they do to tease? I just do not want the Ingots achievement to be a pain in the ass... Hopefully there is more exploring than anchorage... not just a sped up runthrough of the world...

Yeah i'm still playing the game and i'm pretty sure Ive done almost everything I can. Now i'm just running through the metro and DC for the rangers and their geomapper module.

I cant wait for this next DLC. And im excited for the collecting 100 ingots because I love to explore in that game.