Your fave villain

arsenallegend

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is tough, I really loved the run in with Azrael would like to see that develop in the next game also a Croc/Bane alliance as a really big side quest. Would love more Poison Ivy and Scarecrow too. Definatly need to drive the car in the next game and Batgirl/robin is a good idea too. The only idea I haven't seen is a bat cave, we need an awesomely big bat cave as a proper control hub.

but in terms of fav's

1. Prometheus (So under rated) Defo needs an apperance in the next game

2. Killer Croc

3. Scarecrow

To me I like almost every villain of Batman. That's why I liked AC so much as you run in to a lot of diffrent villains with the main story and the side quest. To me it would've been better if the main story was longer with more diffrent villains and also more side quest with some more diffrent villains. You just can't have enough of them.

My favorite is def. The Joker as I have cosplayed him based on Arkham Asylum and also Harley Quinn is one of my most favorite, wich my girlfriend cosplayed.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/542032_275726915852441_1566836167_n.jpg

Hmmm, I would have to say Croc or Scarecrow, Mainly because they both made me jump out my skin, The character design for both of the characters was perfect and a vast improvement on the earlier animated series. Mad Hatter was also fantastic. The whole concept of tumbling down in wonderland was brilliant and genuinly beautiful!

However, I believe Scarecrow freigntened me the most and me jump, therefore, He will be my choice for favourite villian.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...