How to get MVP?

mcnichoj

I got MVP last night after downloading the game and unlocked the achievement. I played for a couple more hours then went to sleep. Today when I got on, I didn't have the achievement. So I thought maybe I didn't get the achievement the night before. So we were playing Coop earlier, and I got MVP again, and no achievement popped... I think I glitched it. :/

I got MVP last night after downloading the game and unlocked the achievement. I played for a couple more hours then went to sleep. Today when I got on, I didn't have the achievement. So I thought maybe I didn't get the achievement the night before. So we were playing Coop earlier, and I got MVP again, and no achievement popped... I think I glitched it. :/

Sure your not confusing getting ranked number 1 in a game with the quest that is named MVP?

You guys should try the "Twilight" level. Once your team build the middle tower, a player can climb the pyramid next to it and use a 'giant parrot turret'.

Apparently, only a few players know this, and I managed to finish a game with 32-0 K/D, and obviously got MVP. :)

Hey sorry for correcting you but it is on the sunset map not twilight

Sure your not confusing getting ranked number 1 in a game with the quest that is named MVP?

The first time I did get the quest MVP and the achievement. The second time I'm not sure if I got the quest or not, so I may still have a chance to salvage my achievement. lol.

How can you tell if you've gotten the quest MVP and not just first whenever you finish a game? Both times it showed my character with the big MVP right below him.

The first time I did get the quest MVP and the achievement. The second time I'm not sure if I got the quest or not, so I may still have a chance to salvage my achievement. lol.

How can you tell if you've gotten the quest MVP and not just first whenever you finish a game? Both times it showed my character with the big MVP right below him.

when you are in a lobby press rb and go to quests and just find the quest and see if it is done or not

The quest is for having the most kills and least deaths. Just see if you have the most/least after the game is over. You cannot complete a quest more than once.

People seem to be confusing the MVP quest with the standard "MVP" icon that is next to the player who had the most points at the end scoreboard.

I haven't played Co-op yet but i believe it is 2 players against bots so maybe it will be easier to try it that way for people struggling in normal quick matches.

People seem to be confusing the MVP quest with the standard "MVP" icon that is next to the player who had the most points at the end scoreboard.

I haven't played Co-op yet but i believe it is 2 players against bots so maybe it will be easier to try it that way for people struggling in normal quick matches.

co-op is up to 15 players vs an entire bot team. the number of bots adjusts based on players joining and leaving mid game, and they aren't always a bunch of pushovers.

The MVP Quest is completed by having the best K/D in the game. This can be done in a Co-op game,but those can't start unless you have 4 people in a game. the MVP "icon" showed at the end of the game is given to the player with the most points.generally the person with the best K/D should be getting this anyways,however more often than not the player with more Tactical points has an equal chance of getting this.you earn those from team oriented things. healing/buffing/resurrecting teammates,blocking attacks,building obstacles,destroying the enemies tower or gate etc, earns you points towards that.

As was mentioned in a post or two before me,Cleric's tend to be MVP more often [at least in co-op]. keeping your distance from fighting and healing/buffing teammates in the fray,or ones that retreat is a big help.then if weakened enemies happen to trail their way back towards you,give them a few baps here and there to pick them off. You shouldn't have any issue getting this achievement,well before reaching rank 20.

co-op is up to 15 players vs an entire bot team. the number of bots adjusts based on players joining and leaving mid game, and they aren't always a bunch of pushovers.

The MVP Quest is completed by having the best K/D in the game. This can be done in a Co-op game,but those can't start unless you have 4 people in a game. the MVP "icon" showed at the end of the game is given to the player with the most points.generally the person with the best K/D should be getting this anyways,however more often than not the player with more Tactical points has an equal chance of getting this.you earn those from team oriented things. healing/buffing/resurrecting teammates,blocking attacks,building obstacles,destroying the enemies tower or gate etc, earns you points towards that.

As was mentioned in a post or two before me,Cleric's tend to be MVP more often [at least in co-op]. keeping your distance from fighting and healing/buffing teammates in the fray,or ones that retreat is a big help.then if weakened enemies happen to trail their way back towards you,give them a few baps here and there to pick them off. You shouldn't have any issue getting this achievement,well before reaching rank 20.

WRONG.

It is NOT best kill/death ratio.

You need to have the most kills and least deaths.

If you have 50 kills and 1 death and one dude have 1 kill 0 death, you wont get the mvp quest. You have the best kills, but NOT the best deaths.

Its NOT kill/death ratio.

Also, mvp QUEST have nothing to do with being mvp in a match.

Edited by The Phoenix 097

• 10 months later...