Achievement Guide needed

DEG23

• 1 month later...

First things first, I love your avatar. Secondly, I don't like the Taylor Swift sig :)

I've been making good progress towards finishing this game (100%) but 3 of the achievements elude me. Only one of them i suspect could be glitched though. Here are the three I am missing:

1. Romance 4 Governor's daughters at once: I have definately done this but the cheevo isn't unlocking. Has anyone received this yet? On my next playthrough, I will try ONLY romancing 4 governor daughters (from 4 different countries, obviously). Maybe my current problem is that I have romanced all of them. On my 1st playthrough I got married so maybe that was the problem. On my 2nd playthrough (current) I have not been married but am still not getting this achievement.

2. Get 32 cities for one country. I"M working on this and don't expect to have a problem. I am using a 32 gun Brig of War and that seems to be taking care of most cities. I hope to find a Ship of the Line soon.

3. 150x dance combo. Take note that I don't think you can get this on the easiest difficulty. I have 100% perfect dances on Apprentice and did not get it because the dances did not contain 150 steps (they had like 132 or 140). So I'M on a harder difficulty and am still working on this.