Can someone drop me the X-Buster?

Pegasus Tenma

It's not that I am against this, But i figured i'd say it first. I got mine by beating nightmare mode. and the mode itself was more of a press for time than difficult imo. I don't understand why people are wanting this unless upon ending nightmare mode they didn't get it.

I recently dropped one myself as well as a couple of weapons and made some for the person I joined today that got me my survival achievement that was glitched on my side. I guess one can say I fel likt i owed him/ i didn't really see an issue with doing it. But the more I thought about it.. the more i feel like I just ruined some of the game for that person. though they did ask for stuff so.. ehh.. I don't know.

as far as nightmare mode goes.. it's easy to get an S ranking.

Like I said, I'm not against this at all, Heck I have done it myself now as i mentioned before.. But i also feel like.. now i don't see why anyone would want to go through nightmare mode. Achievement aside I mean. I thought it was a cool treat for beating the mode imo. also with this weapon its insanely easy to level.

I had ended nightmare mode at lvl 44 and then got to 50 after starting again on normal in like 10 minutes. that's how fast it was to get those levels, heck I even made a vidclip of me getting crazy exp with it. I say its slightly better than the Ultimate shout because it has more range. but for a while i was using the Ultimate Shout.

Lavindathar helped me with this last night, thanks again! If anyone needs it just send me a message and if im on i'll drop it, GT: Eternal Redux

No problem.

It's not that I am against this, But i figured i'd say it first. I got mine by beating nightmare mode. and the mode itself was more of a press for time than difficult imo. I don't understand why people are wanting this unless upon ending nightmare mode they didn't get it.

I recently dropped one myself as well as a couple of weapons and made some for the person I joined today that got me my survival achievement that was glitched on my side. I guess one can say I fel likt i owed him/ i didn't really see an issue with doing it. But the more I thought about it.. the more i feel like I just ruined some of the game for that person. though they did ask for stuff so.. ehh.. I don't know.

as far as nightmare mode goes.. it's easy to get an S ranking.

Like I said, I'm not against this at all, Heck I have done it myself now as i mentioned before.. But i also feel like.. now i don't see why anyone would want to go through nightmare mode. Achievement aside I mean. I thought it was a cool treat for beating the mode imo. also with this weapon its insanely easy to level.

I had ended nightmare mode at lvl 44 and then got to 50 after starting again on normal in like 10 minutes. that's how fast it was to get those levels, heck I even made a vidclip of me getting crazy exp with it. I say its slightly better than the Ultimate shout because it has more range. but for a while i was using the Ultimate Shout.

Because some people don't wanna play the same game twice. I finished nightmare, got an s ranking, and the weapon didn't save. Maybe some are in that boat?

Anyway, if people still need it, throw me a follow on XBL and I'll see what I can do.

• 3 weeks later...

Please use this thread if you are looking for help with achievements or co-op stuff (like this):

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=555769

Frankly I have zero sympathy for anyone in this thread though, as getting the blaster is ridiculously easy. Assuming you are trying to complete the game anyway you will have a level 50 character and, with that, you can finish Nightmare Mode solo in a few hours max. So getting other people to drop it for you does seem amazingly lazy.