Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But to be honest the ranked wins are very easy. Just do it on Safari 1, learn the track (the easiest), master the hairpin and you'll have no trouble at all.

For the hundred games/hosts: You can do it on your own and even faster. Ranked games are 3 rounds, however you can set up a player game, make it invite only, AI drivers on easy, 2 players max, 1 lap. And then do Safari 1 over and over and over and over and over again. :) You don't have to quit your session after each race as the game only counts the races for the achievements, not the hosting sessions. Should take less than 2.5 hours if you already have the ten ranked wins.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm happy to help anyone get the 10 wins, 5 ranked wins and 10 ranked wins, as long as they let me host the games because the only online achievements I don't have are the play 100 and host 100.

Send me an FR if you want to do it.

Im in or if anyone else is on right now send me a F/R and we will get started.

GT= Dark Lord White

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have responded to the two posts above but not sure of people's locations so I'm UK based (thats GMT). Needing the 5 and 10 ranked wins (no-one seems ot ever play this normally) so shouldn't take long.

If you're interested let me know via the old XBL messaging service!

Can be on most evenings and at weekends. Sometimes a couple of days notice is needed but should be good to go.

Looking for anyone to boost for the online achievements, I will be on most days playing something.

If you need the achievements too, send me a Friend Request to: DHSlash and then a message saying you want to do the Sega Rally achievements.