x360a Assassin's Creed competition!

Minty

http://xbox360achievements.org/images/news/acgiveawaybs6.png

Well here we go, our 3rd competition in 2 days. Don't say we aren't good to you! This one is open to everyone as well, so no restrictions.

This one is quite simple.... all we want you to do is come up with some ideas for AC2. Just tell us where the game would be based, what time period and who the main target would be and why.

Simple as that. And before people suggest Hitler, Osama or Suddam, it must be pre 1900 ;)

The contest will go on for a week, so close at 7pm GMT on Sunday 9th December. One entry per person...

The prize is an Assassin's Creed T-Shirt from the exclusive community event I went to, as well as a cool AC pen that shines the AC logo out of the end! These are not available in the shops, so grab yourself some exclusive merchandise!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where would the game be based?

For my Idea it would be based in the same area that AC is based in now. Obviously it would start of from where you left of in the final mission. But Altaríe is set off to go to each of the different areas that the pieces of Eden are left in. Desmond must also go around the world, as he follows Viddak (spelling :|?), and Lucy, as they too look for the pieces of Eden. For the levels themselves you would first play as Desomd going to that area as he follows Lucy and Viddak. Then once you get to a certain point - something like a "push" in the story line. Then Desmond would either have a flash back, or he would have something to do with the Animus. So the game would either be based in an area in which has lots of the pieces of Eden, or it would be in different countries. But this different countries would have to reassemble countries that have had an effect from the holy land.

What time period would it be?

It would be set in both; 2012, and 1191. When you are following Viddak and Lucy, you would obviously be in 2012. Or to add story line effect it could be 3 years later (which could explain how Desmond has Altaír's abilities when he plays in the 2012 version).

Who is the main target, and why?

This is where Im split. The final target could either be for Altaír, when he fights himself in a sort of corruption fight (mention later), or it could be for Desmond when he fights the Doc, or one of the suits - With Lucy helping him.

Corruption

This Idea came to me when at the end of the game, you hear Altaír refusing to dispose of the piece of Eden, and let himself be talked into it. So during the game you could have corruption levels. So the more things you do wrong - against the tenants then the more you become corrupted. This could effect the fight you do later, if you fight the opposite of you in a corruption fight. Or it could effect who you fight for at the end.

[Alex]

Ok as an idea I'd say the target is Caiaphas obviously date being around 1BC.

Well if Caiaphas was taken out then Jesus wouldn't of been arrested and trialed and maybe just maybe there may be something therefore in existance which proves without doubt jesus' time on our planet and maybe even the odd descendant or two.

Caiaphas was the high priest who according to history was threatened by the presence of Jesus and decided the only way he could retain his power over the people was by eliminating Jesus.

Just a thought anyway :)

I'd continue the Story in 2012, with Desmond Having to track down the suits in New York City, he would have Altair's abilities aswell.

However when he tracks them down the treasure thy were using Desmond to find in AC, has been found and makes them too powerful for desmond to fight alone, so he goes back to Lucy and Vidic, who put him back into the Animus and he has to track down the Suits ancestors and manipulate the timeline so that the suits had never been born.

Altiar assassinates all of the suits ancestors, but as he does so, the suits arrive in the building where the animus is located and shut it down, seemingly killing Desmond/Altair. Vidic reveals he was in on i all along and imprisons Lucy, and tells the motionless Desmond that you could never alter the timeline by using the Animus, it only reveals memories, you can't change your past.

But Desmond and Altair at this point have become fully sycronised thus Altair 'rises from the dead' and forms with Desmond thus creating Desmond Altair, the suits escape with Desmond Altiar hot on their trails....

Then the game ends with Altiar assassinating the first Suit(Out of 5) who tells him a secret, the Assassins Creed is still active and their next target is him....

Leads on to the 3rd game nicely I think

First off your just spoiling us with all these competitions. :)

Ok Setting: Id have to go with ancient Rome at its fullest around 116, main target would be the Emperor and you could also take out his top men leading up to it. Reason could be because they are going corrupt and going to try and blow up everywhere that isn't in the Empire..and at present day the world is not as big as it used to be because of it. So you go back in time to try and save "some" of the world. :p

The setting has the biggest potential i think.

i think you should go back further starting from the 5th century leadinf up to the 15th jumping between major historical events say bringing about the fall of the roman empire (im not sure if the creed were around back then so dont slate me on historic events) going through differnt ansestors of desmond and finding out that he had a part to play in the capture and hiding of all the the fruit of eden.mabey an escape and so suit killing durin the night (escape, kill get back before morning) also lucy should go into the animus as she is an assasin.

Where would the game be based?

London, England

What time period would it be?

1500's where you play a character that has to uncover the hidden line to the throne of England

Who is the main target, and why?

There is no main target as your mainly after information but its a race against terrorist's at they want to uncover the hidden line to the throne and brainwash the unsuspecting King of England to carry out there sinister means.

You could :chair a few people for information to find the missing link to the throne of England before the terrorists group.

The group of worldwide terrorists believe that if they can control one of the main countries in the world they could stage world domination while team up with the highest bidders from the other crazed middle east leaders.

So your the main character is called in to beat the terrorists to this information kill the blood line using the same machine from the first game.

Just one of my game ideas :rock

My idea is that it would not be set in one time period, but rather diffrent time periods.It would start of in Ancient Egypt. There you would have to assassinate pharos and key leaders. You would be able to climb around the pryamids and sphinx as they were being built, and your main objective would be to try and free the jewish slaves, elimiating the main slave traders.

Then it would skip to Acient Rome, where you would be involved in the assassination of Julia Caesar. You would be able to climb such building as the colosseum. Your main objective here would be to help rescue your allies who had been taken captive and made to fight as gladatiors. You could either fight in the arena to help them or you could take out the main warriors they would be facing before the fight to also aid them.

Then you would travel to Ancient Japan, where you would learn the ways of the Samurai and Ninja. You would be able to scale all the exotic buildings and you would have to eliminate key figures in the war. It would be a bit like Tehnu Z , but much better!

Then finally it would skip to Medieval England where the horiffic Black death had just spread. Your main targets would be the cowardly Nobals and Goverment who had locked them selves away and condemed the public to die. You would have to take great care when walking the streets and would be able to climb all over medieval London.

IDEA 1

The city is ancient Greece, during the pelopension war, Between the Delian league and the Pelopension league. The delian league has control over the treasury, making sparta and their other allies angry. But there is more then money hidden in these underground stashes. Altair is here to protect stop the war, assassinating a few leaders including Pericles the great who was the start of the war. The goal-Who knows what could have come out of greece without the huge wars...

IDEA 2

It is the year 2031, Desmond is in his late 40's, his memory is weakening, and his DNA is meshing with his ancestors. Guns are outlawed in year 2024 due to the great nation collapse. The government is souring into a harsh and corrupt agency. Gangs are starting to form within the UN, twelve to be exact. Each gang stronger then the next. It is desmond's, and his ancestors job to bring the world back to justice. The only problem, will desmond be able to decipher memory from reality? Will he the savior of the world, or will it be Altair?

GT-Blackvista

I think it should start at the same point where the first game ends. Altair is by the first fruit of eden, and Desmond discovers that he has Altair's abilities, not only eagle vision, but his agility and killing abilities. So the game starts with you using Desmond to escape from your imprisonment. And now, Desmond knows all the fruit of eden's locations, and he goes trying to get all, to keep the company far of them. But every time he reaches the location of one of them, he has a flashback as a result of the Animus treatment. So he discovers that altair sacrificed himself to destroy the first fruit of Eden. And we play flashbacks where Altair's descendents that are members of the creed destroy every fruit of eden, killing the targets that have the pieces and sacrificing themselves to destroy the fruits, in different timelines, since Altair's time to world war 2, these times are, like, for example, America's discovery, french revolution, etc, except the last, which remains lost. The targets would be characters as a spanish conqueror, a french king or a SS general. And, at the end of the game you discover the location of the last fruit of eden, and you race for it, but the company gets it before you.

So, this way, AC3 would be a Desmond/Lucy storyline, so Desmond would have to become a killer and go for the company suits with Lucy's help until he gets to the last fruit of eden, and then you decide if you become corrupt and keep it, or destroy it, dying to save the world.

So this is it, i hope it is still valid, since i used a target, the SS general, that is located after 1900.

May cause controversy but....

The Main target would be Jesus Christ. You are a Roman Soldier who can see what Jesus can cause against your empire. After his crucifiction, rebellions and uprising of christianity. Your ultimate goal is to get to Jesus and to make it look like he died of natural causes or animal attack. You must cover up all your tracings to make any idea that the death came from the romans not exist. Before that you must slowly take out all of the disciples. This may cause controversy but it would be different.

Gamertag: KillRachaelRay

Alrighty so here it goes..... The game starts in the year 2012. It is me that steps out of the shadows and into a pizza shop. i think to myself.... yum.... pizza. I get a slice, eat it and walk out. I go home and......... jump into my time machine and go to the year 1861 so i can kill everybody participating in the civil war and would claim the united states as my own! But first i'd have to kill everybody. I wouldn't need a shank, i just take out my 21st century sniper and snipe all them fools. Alright thats 3 million americans who were in the civil war, so i guess i might need to use some of their sucky and complicated weapons who after an hour finally have a bullet to shoot.

Assassins Creed 2 In stores Spring 2009!

it could be in roman times and you have to assinate julius cesar and all of his main men. There would be some cool weapons and citys that could be used plus you could ride around on charriots killing people. Plus there could be some good high points and stuff they could place in the game. Theres my say....

Ok. I think the setting should be in post 1517 during the Protestant Reformation. You work for the Catholic church and must kill off the leaders of the Reformation(Calvin, Luther, Zwingli, ect.) . During the Peasant War (1524-1525),the Catholic Church leaders were under great pressure. Thus the Pope has hired you to take out these different Reformation leaders. These Reformation leaders were well protected by the peasants and would be tough to get to alone. The location is in France, Switzerland, and Germany. Maybe it could also have parts in England and Scotland too.

GT: Alan12Wolfman

It could be in the time of the American Revolution in which you were hired either by King George to kill the founding fathers thereby keeping America in the hands of the British. OR being hired by the founding fathers long before they decided to rebel in order to assassinate King George so that America will be given proper attention and thereby keeping America in the hands of the (nicer) British.

Maybe you could still technically be in the present, and you're trying to figure out the history of the Treasure of Eden or whatever it's called. You could be a bunch of Altair's ancestors/descendants throughout time, maybe reaching out even to BC. It could include Bible events that the game says didn't really happen, but the treasure made everyone think it did. Then it could go all the way up to the Civil War where your target could be Abraham Lincoln! Man, that would be tight.

ok you are in the American civil war. As a piece keeper another ancestor of Altair is sent from the Middle East to America to stop this war. You assassinate members of both the confederates and Unionists to end the conflict. The target is Lincoln because he is the president of the Union and thus an enemy. It is not Booth that kills him it is you.......

I think that the new assassin's creed should be in the Holy Roman Empire during the 30 year war and you would kill king of each city-states then as you get thorugh the campain you would see that some citys would be burned down or controled by a different reglion and you could also see a city that was slaughter and if you were riding a horse then you would have to watch out for other army or else they might kill you and when you start off you are in a city in the Holy Roman Empire and it get attacked and you have to escape or hide for the attack to be done with.There also should be a coop campain and there should be more mini games. You should also be to work together with a friend. You should also be able to buy lots of weapons and a bow. You should also be able to do special thing with your friend online or on the same xbox 360. Then to end it off there should be online, the first one should be to kill each other and you are in a small city that you can choose to be empty or full of people and the next one would be to see who could kill there targets first or work together and you can choose if it would be very easy, easy, normal , hard , very hard and the diffcults would make the target have more guards and beter ones. Then the next would be to kill the most guards in a amount of time. Then Team battle where in teams you try to kill the other team. Then when you finish the game the extra level would you would be in the middle of a huge battle and you could be a soldier in the battle. That is what i think that the new assassin's creed should be like. The final target would be the leader of the group that you worked in that as you moved up in the ranks you get more people will follow you and near the end the leader sends you into a traps because he thinks your to good and powerful for him to control so he try to kill you but you survive and then you have to try to kill him where he is procted by very good body guards.