achievements ideas.

what achievements would you like to see in the fable anniversary game. Warning if you have not played fable the lost chapters before then some of the made up achievements may contain spoilers. If you do not wish for the story to be ruined do not read any more (you have been warned)

They can be as wacky, funny or out of the ordinary as you like. You can make some story achievements you would like to see if you want and if you would like you can put what gamerscore you would find fair for the achievement you would like to see in the game.

I will get the ball rolling with a few i was thinking of.

1. Backstabber - as a child take a gold coin off the cheating man and then go and tell his wife.

2. Not so brotherly love - when given the choice kill your sister

3. Family rules - when given the choice save your sister

4. I knew they could fly - kick a chicken 10 yards

5. Who needs Arthur - Pull the sword from the stone

6. Heroes should swear - give 10 people the middle finger expression

7. That's not my name - change your name for the first time

8. You shouldn't spell that - get attacked by balverines by spelling naughty words on the witchwood stones.

9. You fail - take at least 3 boasts on a quest and fail them all.

10. Streaking ftw - take the no protection boast for the first time

11. Who needs Botox - give enough gold to the temple of light to become younger.

12. Never trust a hero - have people follow you and sacrifice them at the chaple of skorm

13. A taste of evil - make all bad decisions as a child

14. Little angel - make all good decisions as a child ( i hope the measly 4 gold is worth it )

15. Check me out - show off 4 different trophies to at least 6 villagers

16. A day in the life of a lover - gain entry to the demon door that holds the pimp hat

17. Eww Really - make love to the worlds oldest prostitute (i hope you didn't ruin her hip operation)

18. That's it! - trade in all the hero dolls with the bowerstone school teacher

19. Master - Obtain all Master Weapons (suggested by Aceman416)

20. Ultimate hero - defeat all bosses without being knocked out (suggested by pleximus)

21. Foot meet chicken - get the highest possible score in the chicken kicking mini game (suggested by pleximus)

22. See a man about a dog (25g) - speak to people about your dog only to realize the game doesn't feature dogs (suggested by trolls88)

23. STFU gnome (15g) - find the hidden evil gnome and kick him (suggested by trolls88)

24. Do you know what the outside world is like - complete the game in under 14 hours

25. Beat up that annoying old fool - punch the guild master 10 times

26. Wow you really hate chickens - eat a crunchy chick and kick a chicken within 5 seconds of each other (i didn't know someone could hate chickens much)

27. Beer goggles - obtain the whore house deds by sleeping with the manager. Suggested by fragarach luin.

28. Feed the troll - give a troll a taste of his own medicine - 10g (official achievement announced by lionhead via twitter)

these are just a few of my ideas when i have more i will write them on here. Hope you have fun making up your own fable achievements.

Edited by simon_super_sheep
more ideas

Thanks for this thread man!

I'd really like to have some ordinary achievements like when you beat every boss. Pretty simple. I also would like an achievement for the chicken kicking. Hehe

yes boss achievements are a must maybe boss achievements for doing them with certain styles like ranged melee or combat and yes to your suggestion on the chicken kicking mini game maybe tie in the fishing game with an achievement along the lines of get the rod of champions and the chicken hat.

they should definitely not put an achievement for silver keys because i remember the glitch to get all silver keys from one fishing hole so that would be stupid if they put a key related achievement in.

i will update the list when i can think of some achievements related to your suggestion and credit your name next to the achievement.

by the way thank you for being the first person to comment on my thread. Hopefully i can get loads more comments and may even put some ideas through to lion head and see if they can be put in the game (giving credit to the person who created the achievement of course).

EDIT - i have now updated the list with some achievements related to your suggestions, have a look and leave a message saying if they are ok

Edited by simon_super_sheep
update

thankyou for the link and info but i will still keep this thread alive as its only for a bit of fun to get people in the mood for fable anniversary and hopefully this thread will bring back good memories for many people.

Someone had submitted a video which showed all of the achievements, but the thread has been deleted. Can't find the YouTube link either, so that sucks.

if you can find the video i would love for you to put the link in a comment and i will ad it to the main post, with credit for the link going to you of course.

or if you prefer you could put them in a comment (if you are able to remember them) and i will create a new section in the original post marked confirmed achievements.

also thanks for the info

• 2 weeks later...

The video on that page was freakin' obnoxious. He never actually answered most of the questions, but he did manage to stammer out a few really cool little tidbits. I had no idea about the implementation of Smartglass. It'll be neat being able to pull up the classic graphics through it for a side-by-side comparison. I also like the map with the chests listing everything inside them (not that many classic fans actually need it, but it's a nice touch for newcomers.)

As far as new content goes, I like the idea of having the Fable 2 controls added as well as Leaderboards. Actual new content like quests and items, against earlier suggestions, might still have a chance of being added. On top of that, it also sounds like there's a decent chance they might have additional DLC in the future by porting over updated versions of more popular PC mods (HEY BETHESDA! MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS OUT SOMETIME! A MORROWIND REMAKE WITH THE SKYRIM ENGINE WOULD BE NICE!)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...