Rush Full Album DLC

Mike255

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh the news is certainly true, u dont think someone would actually spend that much time making up a fake poster like that do you?

As we have announced in the first issue of the Rock Band Community Zine, next week's DLC - for Tuesday, August 26th, will be Rush's Moving Pictures.

Here's the track-list:

Tom Sawyer (Original Version)

Red Barchetta

YYZ

Limelight (Original Version)

The Camera Eye

Witch Hunt

Vital Signs

The album, which is comprised entirely of original master recordings, will be available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms and will cost $10.99 (880 Microsoft Points) for the full album, or $2 (160 MSP) for the individual tracks.

Click Here for DLC credits

Click Here for Rush Interview Part II

Check out Issue #1 of the Community Zine

MOST EXPENSIVE PACK EVAR!!!

right now im just gonna get yyz, maybe listen to the others and see what i think

Dan Teasdale said in the Rock Band Forums:

"One of the secret features that we introduced in the Music Store patch was the ability to play "instrumental" songs. This means that the song itself doesn't have a vocal part, but does have all the other parts.

What does that mean for you? Well, it means you can't play YYZ as a vocalist because there's no vocal part. There's no leaderboards for Solo Vocal YYZ, no difficulty slot for it for vocals (in RB2, the notches disappear and it says "No Part"), and if you try and play YYZ as a vocalist it'll remind you that this is an instrumental track.

Hope that clears things up!"

Don't expect to get any vocal achievement and/or score for YYZ

Good. It's one thing to buy an song (Silver) where it's absurdly easy to earn 100%, but it's another thing altogether to essentially allow you to buy the achievement without putting any effort in whatsoever.

Not only that, but now I think it's safe to say we can probably expect more non-vocal DLC songs in Rock Band.

That was my one concern with the game, even before it came out. How are we going to play any instrumental songs, i.e. Metallica's Orion, Van Halen's Eruption, or Eric Johnson's Cliffs of Dover?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSndn8E5FRY]YouTube - Metallica - Orion live[/ame]

Well... now we have our answer :woop:

That was my one concern with the game, even before it came out. How are we going to play any instrumental songs, i.e. Metallica's Orion, Van Halen's Eruption, or Eric Johnson's Cliffs of Dover?

I still don't think we'll ever see that in Rock Band, seeing as how there's nothing for any of parts that aren't guitar to do.