Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its jumping the gun a bit (lol) but that 16 player achievement looks like it might need some serious pre planning, If your interested send me a message.

Im with this guy, we should go ahead and get a group togetther to meet up on the night of release. I will have it day 1 as soon as Gamestop opens so lets start planing this one NOW. Add yourself if you plan on getting the day of release and we'll figure it this out now.

1 Bill253

2 Tha Manits

I highly doubt 15 players would stick around until the each and everyone get their achievement. But, I guess it doesn't hurt to try, so hit me up.

My GT is my username.

The achievement is just to enter a live ranked match with a full party. So everyone would get it as soon as the match starts (I'm guessing). Also you would be surprised at the lengths some people will go for achievements.

The achievement is just to enter a live ranked match with a full party. So everyone would get it as soon as the match starts (I'm guessing). Also you would be surprised at the lengths some people will go for achievements.

Aw, I got little mixed with "Medal of Honor" and "Squad Commander" achievements. I think you may be right with the requirement for achievement.

Im with this guy, we should go ahead and get a group togetther to meet up on the night of release. I will have it day 1 as soon as Gamestop opens so lets start planing this one NOW. Add yourself if you plan on getting the day of release and we'll figure it this out now.

1 Bill253

2 Tha Manits

As I posted in another thread, that is probably a 32 person achievement. This game supports 32 player matches, and that achievement is for having 16 players in your party -- your whole team.

I know its jumping the gun a bit (lol) but that 16 player achievement looks like it might need some serious pre planning, If your interested send me a message.

Count me in. Also would like to go for the Squad Commander (Enter an Xbox LIVE Ranked match as the Party Leader of a 4-Player Minimum Party) and Medal of Honor (Win an Xbox LIVE Ranked match as the Party Leader of a Party) achievements. We could all take turns being the party leader; just make sure we actually win the match.

I think, from reading this description, is that you don't need 15 unique friends of your own to enter a party. If you have say 3 friends, and they each have 2 or 3 friends, and you all join a party lobby together then start a match, I would think it would count. It would help if all 16 people were friends with each other, but it would be a nightmare to coordinate. Still, I'm in.

I'm on the East Coast of the USA (Virginia), if that helps. I'm can be on from 7pm EST to whenever during the week, anytime on the weekends.

1 Bill253

2 Tha Manits

3 bLaKgRaVy

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

EDIT:

As of 3/21/2011 there is no consistent method of getting this.

I have gotten mine already but out of pure luck, through TDM of all playlists and only 2 others besides me ended up getting it. 4 others of the original 16 got dropped out but i still managed to get it. See, luck!

Anyone who says otherwise is most likely lying. Getting it is a matter of being lucky or not, at the moment its still very bugged.

There are STILL problems with 16group parties finding ANY kind of match, let alone getting the achievement. Sometimes its host getting , sometimes half party, sometimes none! Will update once they fix the grouping for this game.. :woop:

How it will work:

I will be making a lobby and the entire day of release I will be pm'ing people on here or xbox live and form a party. If you dont respond on release day, I will go down the list till the party is full and mark off those who didnt respond so we know who still needs them and then I can go back and form a party with the ones who aren't in a party yet.

Time for NA players- On release day 3/15/2011, This will be the choosen time: +6pm central/7pm eastern

(Since I expect most to be on that time after coming home from school/work/wherever etc) So look out around that time for a PM on Xbox live.

Meanwhile just sit tight, play some single player, get some other achievements while you wait for either me or li spider ii to pm you on live. I would suggest not playing multiplayer because that will force others to have to wait for you if you are currently in a match.

If you are on this list, DO NOT create your own party! as it will just start to get confusing and will be a hassle for me to organize. Just please be patient wait for me or spider to pm you and till we get the entire 16 party formed. The list may or may not get full depending on if people are even responding back to their messages. **Once we get the achievement those that want to help fellow x360a members can choose to stay in the party, so we can fill empty spots for those that need it that much faster.

li Spider ii will be helping me out with a second party, so if you get a PM from him, go ahead and join his early party (He will be doing list #3 and #4)

I'm not doing this just for me as it is also largely part for the x360a community!

**Will be updating list**

Key/Legend:

*** = Those that still need achievement.

&&& = Those are are willing to help out other x360a forum members for this achievement.

FULL BOAT Achievement primarily, can talk about other party achievements after finishing this one first.

Game mode: Ground control since its the only one that allows 16 vs 16.

Slash = already have achievement.

1st List

1. Bill253

2. Tha Mantis

3. bLaKgRaVy

4. ChrisTApher05 <----------(Me, TLH05) &&&

5. Gmurda33----------

6. Darth Taral

7. DHARMA Native---------

8. xxxchaliexxx

9. JiminatorX

10. DemandingSky

11. Seven43861-----------

12. NEXUS DEMON---------

13. iM UnD3RRaTed---------

14. xThe Amory Wars --------

15. DBurchHero <-------- &&&

16. Mister Buds-----------

2nd List

1. PoMoGub-------

2. eminemeatyou (Midterms, will be on later)

3. CaptainKirbster

5. Shaundawnsan

6. Bounce Tacticz

7. Dr Illmatik ----------

8. Mr Black GX ---------

9. Chief 270

10. The Betrayer142 (getting game late)

11. Frankie Kramer

12. Lord Yamikage

13. Acoustyx ---------

14. kak2sjak----------

15. Prattalmighty

16. EchoX860 -------

3rd List

1. li Spider ii <--------(Will be creating the 2nd party a bit earlier then me for the 3rd and 4th list )

2. MR BLACKMAGIK

3. MR DEUCE DIME

4. NinjaHarley

5. WURMW00D

6. Grimmr74

7. Sinlessdeeds

8. LuckyStreak

9. MC B0B x360a

10. Kickblocker

11. Calicondor

12. Fooga

13. HeavenSoldier

14. UCK038

15. FunkyMacMue

16. Tidas18

4th List

1. x mikes zetec x

2. SwellingRick

3. Unholy Proph3t

4. maddog walker

5. Exodus Traps

6. MATTY0410

7. DJ KOOLAIDE

8. ROTTENCORPSE

9. Romans58SNRSVD

10. Kewio17 <------ &&&

11. CTU Goshko

12. kevin69 xTMCx

13. nfgmusicPaul -----------

14. zIDark LegendIz

15. mcgrupp19

16. A Sly Gii

5th List

1. CoolJoeItaliano (aka, KingCooljoe)

2. Pavloff

3. thelastRIVEN

4. onemorechanc

5. solo07

6. TSR ketama gold

7. suicide shrimp

8. x3 Ghost 3x

9. Niners2kx

10. CougBigWood

11. Laneys Airman

12. SoCalMessiaH

13. ecksbocks ftw 2

14. projesman

15. Krazy RN

16. Clownshoe13

6th List

1. Headcount26

2. BallzODMO

3. MoB Civis

4. Sawyer6903

5. Shelder

6. MartyO

7. III se7en III

8. xSkullDemon41x

9. Mathman

10. jus 2 satanic

11. MPs zFUll Cl1Pz

12. El Leviticai

13. RudeBoy TK

UK List #1

1. Paul Doyle [confirmed]

2. singlservinjack [confirmed]

3. alf hockeyfan [confirmed]

4. Dontgoeasyonme [confirmed]

5. Avatarlicious [confirmed]

6. Kivlov [confirmed]

7. i NatrlKilla i [confirmed]

8. TD Notorious [confirmed]

9. Erico360 [confirmed]

10. Music Man SUB [confirmed]

11. PERSUADER2 [confirmed]

12. KwH x Fatality [confirmed]

13. SubG3nius [confirmed]

14. MeltdownUK [confirmed]

15. w killer p [replacement, waiting for confirmation]

16. Kiwiwalker [replacement, waiting for confirmation]

UK LIST 2

1. BlazeC1990 [didn't reply to XBL message]

2. Robot God [didn't reply to XBL message]

3. rollerjay

4. Vulgar cowboy

5. godspolishuhoh

6. HEX 000

7. Spartax 93

8. Shelder

9. Wid069

Edited by Tlh05
Problems with 16 group parties for full boat, update

1 Bill 253

2 Tha Manits

3 bLaKgRaVy

4 . ChrisTApher 05

5 . Gmurda33

6 . SpartaX 93

7 DHARMA Native

8xxxchaliexxx

9 SubG3nius

I'm not jumping to any conlusions right know, but if it is that you need to invite 16 other players/friends and not just be in a full team then I'm up for some boosting as well.

Since I read the achievement list i'm definetley getting this on release day in Canada, so count me in too please, I wont be on until about 3:30 pm Eastern Standard Time ( cause thats the only time ill get to buy it)

Send me a message to let me know i'm in (whoever the leader is) just to let me know you read this an that im in

X360A Name: SevenSidedRubixKube

Gamertag: iM UnD3RRaTed

1 Bill 253

2 Tha Manits

3 bLaKgRaVy

4 . ChrisTApher 05

5 . Gmurda33

6 . SpartaX 93

7 DHARMA Native

8xxxchaliexxx

9 SubG3nius

10 DemandingSky

11 Seven43861

12 NEXUS DEMON

13 iM UnD3RRaTed

14 NFBT

Just send me a party invite and a message about the achievement I guess.

I will be on as soon as I get home about 3pm Pacific Standard Time so 6pm Eastern Time

User Name: Assasin13

Gamertag: NFBT

Edited by Assasin13

1 Bill 253

2 Tha Manits

3 bLaKgRaVy

4 . ChrisTApher 05

5 . Gmurda33

6 . SpartaX 93

7 DHARMA Native

8xxxchaliexxx

9 SubG3nius

10 DemandingSky

11 Seven43861

12 NEXUS DEMON

13 iM UnD3RRaTed

14 NFBT

15 DBurchHero

16 Mister Buds

i'll be getting the game on release day. if it's not too much trouble, could the one organizing this keep me updated of the time/date this is going to take place via PM since i'm probably going to forget about this thread.