11 Eyes Walkthrough, revised

Minioger

First and foremost, credit for the basis of this guide should be given to A Ezio Auditore. His guide helped me 100% this game and when it was removed from the site I decided to take the basics from his guide to create a new one. However I have added my own notations, the Japanese text that corresponds with the choices, along with where achievements should pop in game. I tried to mimic a Sangriaz guide in ease of keeping track of where you are, so as to not miss the 100% achievement (so maybe also thank Sangriaz for the wonderful guides we get from him...lol).

Here are some tips to hopefully prevent the slowdown that happens in this game. Make sure your saved game and your profile are on the hard drive. Do NOT install the game to your hard drive, I tried this and it caused it to slow down for me. Also NEVER EVER EVER use the RB to autoskip, this seems to be the big culprit in causing the slowdown, always hold down RT, yes it's more work if you don't have a rubber band, but you'll thank me later. Last, when you pop an achievement if the game seems to slow down because of it, let go of RT for a moment, then continue, also seems to be another potential issue for the slowdown.

The notation used in the walkthrough is as follows:

(#) Text:

# refers to the choice that you have to make if counted from the top.

Text refers to the actual text of the choice that you have to make.

(Create Save #):

Make a save in save slot #. (You are to save right before making the choice below this notation)

(How to save)

During the game, press X and select Save (third option from the top)

(Load #)

Load the game from save slot #.

For example:

(1) 隙を見て雷切に手を伸ばす means you have to select the top most choice which says “隙を見て雷切に手を伸ばす

(Create Save 1) means you need to make a save in save slot 1.

Notes: Anytime you go to the main menu make sure to tell it to save your progress (left option), if you do not do this, progress will not be autosaved and you will likely have to play through again for the 100% achievement.

When you get to the "bad end," you will be returned to the main menu. Simply choose Continue, then Quick load the most recent save file, in the rest of the guide this will simply be referred to as "Quick load." This also requires the settings to be specific see below.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5431/1001168p.jpg

Sorry about the bad picture, I was using an old tube TV. Will try to take a pic on a flat TV to give a better view. This should suffice temporarily.

If you do make an error in your choice, simply go to quick load either from the main menu, or from the in game menu (second option from the top) and choose your most recent save file. If you followed the setup correctly, the game should save every time you need to make a choice!

New Game - Red Story 罪と罰と贖いの少女篇 (Top Option)

Achievement Unlocked 炎のはじまり

(2) ゆかの家の方向へと走る (Bad End)

Quick load

(1) 学園の方向へと走る

Achievement Unlocked 赤い夜

Create Save 1

(1) 救う

(1) 匡を保健室に連れていく

Create Save 2

(1) ゆかの要求に従う

(2) 草壁先輩と同行しない (Bad End)

Quick load

(1) 草壁先輩と同行する

(1) 草壁先輩の制止を無視する (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 先輩の指示に従う

Achievement Unlocked 黒騎士登場

(1) 学園の方向へと走り抜ける (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 一端、迂回して学園を目指す

Create Save 3

(1) OKする

(1) ゆかの手を引いて、起き上がらせる (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) ゆかを抱き起こす

(1) 雪子に走り寄る (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 様子を見る

Achievement Unlocked グラ撃破

Achievement Unlocked 11eyes 25%

(1) 闇精霊から逃げ出す (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) ゆかの盾になる

Achievement Unlocked 閉じられた世界

Create Save 4

(2) 橘先輩に話しかける

(2) 草壁先輩を助ける (Bad End)

Quick load

(1) 草壁先輩を信じる

(1) 賢久と雪子を助けに走る (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 賢久に注意を促す

(1) ゆかの盾になる (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 雷切を手に取る

(2) 雷切を引き抜き、距離を取り直す (Bad End)

Quick load

(1) 力いっぱい突き入れる

Achievement Unlocked イラ&インウィディア撃退

(1) 考現学部室にいってみようと思った

Create Save 5

(1) ゆかのことを見る

(1) 戦線へと加わる (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) ゆかを守りながら、戦闘を見守る

(1) 賢久の方向へと走る (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) アケディアの落下位置に走る

Achievement Unlocked: アケディア撃退

(1) 美鈴先輩に向かって走る (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 雷切に向かって走る

(1) 雷切でイラに襲いかかる (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 状況を把握しようと努める

Achievement Unlocked: 覚醒めの片鱗

(1) ゆかのことが好きだと言う

(1) 人の形をしたものを切ることに抵抗を感じる (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 嫌悪感を押し殺し、突き進む

(1) 暴走する賢久に剣を向ける (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 賢久に剣を向けることなどできない

(2) 商店街に向かって走り出す (Bad End)

Quick load

(1) 隙を見て雷切に手を伸ばす

Achievement Unlocked 11eyes 50%

(2) 様子を見守る (Bad End)

Quick load

(1) 声で美鈴先輩を制止する

Achievement Unlocked: 死

(2) やはり雪子を起こそうとする (Bad End)

Quick load

(1) 雪子に毛布をかける

(1) 赤い夜を経験する前

(1) 俺たちはお互いに赤い夜以前の面識がある

(1) 存在していた

Achievement Unlocked: 虚無の欠片の真実

(2) 橘菊理

(2) 菊理先輩や栞の方へ走る (Bad End)

Quick load

(1) 新綾女方面へ走る

(1) 魔法攻撃を雷切で斬る (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 攻撃を回避しながら、考え続ける

(1) 雷切を手に立ち向かう (Bad End)

Quick load

(2) 劫の眼の力を信じる

Achievement Unlocked: 魔女の最期

Achievement Unlocked: かけがえのない日常

Load 1

(2) 救わない

(2) 香央里にまかせる

Skip to Next Scene (If unsure, skip until next choice)

Back to Title screen

Load 2

(2) ゆかの要求を断固として拒否する

Skip to Next Scene (If unsure, skip until next choice)

Back to Title screen

Load 3

(2) 断る

Skip to 9/29 for Cross Vision (vision actually occurs on 9/28)

The dates are displayed quickly at the beginning of each day, so if you miss it, skip until you see a date that is 9/29 or later, or until you get to the next choice.

Back to Title screen

On Title screen -> Extra -> Scene Recollection

From 9/18 watch both Visions from the second column

From 9/20 watch the Vision from the second column

From 9/28 watch the Vision from the second column

Load 4

(1) 草壁先輩に話しかける

(1) 草壁先輩を信じる

(2) 賢久に注意を促す

(2) 雷切を手に取る

(1) 力いっぱい突き入れる

(2) 図書室にいってみようと思った

Achievement Unlocked: Food Fighter

(2) 美鈴先輩のことを見る

(2) ゆかを守りながら、戦闘を見守る

(2) アケディアの落下位置に走る

(2) 雷切に向かって走る

(2) 状況を把握しようと努める

(2) 答えない

Create Save 6

(2) 自分で買いにいく

Skip until next choice comes up, Go Back to Title Screen

Edited by Minioger

Load 6

(1) 美鈴先輩のおにぎりをもらう

(2) 嫌悪感を押し殺し、突き進む

(2) 賢久に剣を向けることなどできない

(1) 隙を見て雷切に手を伸ばす

(1) 声で美鈴先輩を制止する

(1) 雪子に毛布をかける

(2) 赤い夜を経験した後

(2) 俺たちはお互いに赤い夜以前の面識がない

(2) 存在していない

(1) 草壁美鈴

(1) 新綾女方面へ走る

(2) 攻撃を回避しながら、考え続ける

(2) 劫の眼の力を信じる

Achievement Unlocked: 血の絆

Load 5

(4) 雪子のことを見る

(2) ゆかを守りながら、戦闘を見守る

(2) アケディアの落下位置に走る

(2) 雷切に向かって走る

(2) 状況を把握しようと努める

(2) 答えない

(2) 嫌悪感を押し殺し、突き進む

(2) 賢久に剣を向けることなどできない

(1) 隙を見て雷切に手を伸ばす

(1) 声で美鈴先輩を制止する

(1) 雪子に毛布をかける

Create Save 7

(2) 赤い夜を経験した後

(2) 俺たちはお互いに赤い夜以前の面識がない

(2) 存在していない

(2) 橘菊理

(1) 新綾女方面へ走る

(2) 攻撃を回避しながら、考え続ける

(2) 劫の眼の力を信じる

Achievement Unlocked 世界中を敵に回しても

Load 5

(3) 橘先輩のことを見る

(2) ゆかを守りながら、戦闘を見守る

(2) アケディアの落下位置に走る

(2) 雷切に向かって走る

(2) 状況を把握しようと努める

(2) 答えない

(2) 嫌悪感を押し殺し、突き進む

(2) 賢久に剣を向けることなどできない

(1) 隙を見て雷切に手を伸ばす

(1) 声で美鈴先輩を制止する

(1) 雪子に毛布をかける

(2) 赤い夜を経験した後

(2) 俺たちはお互いに赤い夜以前の面識がない

(2) 存在していない

(2) 橘菊理

Create Save 8

(1) 殺す

Skip to next Scene

Back to Title Screen

Load 8

(2) 殺さない

(1) 新綾女方面へ走る

(2) 攻撃を回避しながら、考え続ける

(2) 劫の眼の力を信じる

At this point a new story (橘菊) is unlocked, go to new game and choose it (second option).

Skip through the end and when you are back at the main menu, make sure to save.

Achievement Unlocked 取り戻した言葉

Achievement Unlocked 友と、明日のために (This one will unlock AFTER saving)

Extra -> Scene Recollection -> Red Story

You will need to watch every scene in this section that is bright red. Once you have watched it, it will be a dull/dark red so you will know what you have watched and haven't watched yet. A note with this is that watching some visions, you will unlock others. Go through this list carefully to make sure you have them all!

Achievement Unlocked 11eyes 75% The exact time of this will vary depending on which scenes you view, but should pop before you continue on to the next step...

Once you have done this you will need to reload a previous save as there are a few scenes that can only be viewed while in game (oddly enough). According to the Japanese guide they have to be viewed at a certain point.

Load 7

Press X and go to the in game Scene viewer (second to last Option)

Go the 6th Character (guy with gray hair)

On 10/21 watch the first vision and second vision

On 10/25 watch the first vision and second vision

On 10/28 watch the first vision, second, fourth and fifth visions

Return to title screen. Make sure to save!

If all the previous was done correctly, after the save, you should get....

Achievement Unlocked 11の“eye.

Start a New story and choose the Green Story 虚之境界篇(3rd option, background will be green)

Start skipping!

Achievement Unlocked ドッペルゲンガーの噂

Achievement Unlocked 魔術師たちの共同

In the middle of this story is a single choice with 5 options. Create Save 9 here.

(1) 栞と行動を共にする

skip to the end

Achievement Unlocked ガラテイアの最期

Achievement Unlocked トゥーレへの誘い

Achievement Unlocked 砕け散った鏡

Achievement Unlocked 神々の戯れ

Load 9

(2) 澪と行動を共にする

skip to the end

Achievement Unlocked 現代魔術師の夢見る未来

Load 9

(3) 汐音と行動を共にする

skip to the end

Achievement Unlocked 夕陽に染まる世界

Load 9

(4) 香央里と行動を共にする

skip to the end

Achievement Unlocked 恋に落ちた明日

Achievement Unlocked 美しき新しい世界

Load 9

(5) かなえと行動を共にする

skip to the end

Achievement Unlocked Visual Complete

Achievement Unlocked 11eyes Complete

Edited by Minioger

Working on adding in the Japanese Text to give people some sort of idea as to what they are looking at, and I will add in the picture for the settings later. I may not get all the Japanese text in there as I'm only copying in the choices from another site....and yes, I'm currently replaying the game to confirm what I'm putting in here! :)

Also "..." is simply a placeholder for an option to which I cannot find the exact text, they may remain there, or if I find them (or someone else does), I'll add them in...

Edit: Got most of the Japanese text in there. Playthrough 1 is confirmed. Will add in the spots for most of the missing achievements as I get back to work on this later.....need sleep.

Edited by Minioger

It is my Guide and you have no rights to post this again without my okay

Well there is no doubt it is based on your guide. However I have taken the time to add a lot of details that you did not. I will gladly add to this credit for the basis of the guide to you, however as you can clearly see it is not simply a copy and paste of your work.

If you feel I am incorrect in this, please feel free to contact a moderator, as I do not see how me taking the time to post this to help out the community is doing anything wrong.

He is allowed to post a guide, there is no reason he can't. iIf he took any information from your guide credit is due and from what I have seen (I found an archived version of your guide on google) that this a massive improvement not a simple copy paste. You don't own exclusive rights to writing the guide for this game.

Good job Mini, I will no doubt use this when I get the game.

Edited by KillerBEA

It is my Guide and you have no rights to post this again without my okay

You deleted your guide from the site, so you clearly are not trying to help anyone. Looking at the archive, I agree that this is a clear improvement. Plus, when you post on x360a, guess what...YOU don't own your content. x360a does.

From the Terms of Use:

By accepting these Terms of Use, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on this site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of Xbox360Achievements.org and/or its Affiliates.

Great job Minioger!

Will use on my playthrough as well

People should be happy that someone is improving on their work, its not to make you feel stupid or anything, its to help more people who didnt understand the first time.

There was nothing wrong with having 2 quides on this especially this being the type of game it is...

Great job Minioger!

Will use on my playthrough as well

People should be happy that someone is improving on their work, its not to make you feel stupid or anything, its to help more people who didnt understand the first time.

There was nothing wrong with having 2 quides on this especially this being the type of game it is...

Especially when you consider that Mini posted this up AFTER Ezio deleted his from the site.

Especially when you consider that Mini posted this up AFTER Ezio deleted his from the site.

Yeah, thanks all. Thought I was doing a good thing....taking a guide that got you 100% and adding a lot of missing information since the other was taken down.

It was a struggle previously to keep track of exactly where you were at, plus I think I've cracked the code on the slowdown. Well over 50% on the dummy tag and only using RT has not slowed down once!!

Well I'll add a little more tonight and hopefully finish up the rest tomorrow night. I want to go try to finish the MP on Bioshock 2 Russia :(

You deleted your guide from the site, so you clearly are not trying to help anyone. Looking at the archive, I agree that this is a clear improvement. Plus, when you post on x360a, guess what...YOU don't own your content. x360a does.

From the Terms of Use:

You are wrong he stole my guide and posted this again and x360a.org had no rights on this and i will not help any fucking bitch again to get this game complete.

You are wrong he stole my guide and posted this again and x360a.org had no rights on this and i will not help any fucking bitch again to get this game complete.

You already made that clear by deleting your inferior guide. Fortunately, MOST people on this site enjoy helping others. For that matter, most of them can post without looking like a 12-year-old. Seriously, do you kiss your mom with that mouth? I bet she would be ashamed of your behavior right now. First, you delete a guide for no reason, then you get mad when someone else posts one up to help the community, and then you talk with that kind of language. Not exactly a paragon of virtue now, are you?

Look I'm sorry you feel this way. I was only trying to do a good thing and help others on the site be able to finish the game, just like your guide helped me finish it. I really appreciated your guide, but my big complaint was it was hard to keep track of where I was at with only having choice options listed. So I decided to improve it and give people several ways to have an idea of where they were at with the game.

I don't know why you took your guide down, but again it was appreciated, so thank you for helping me to finish the game, now I'm just trying to return the favor to others.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...