X360A's 3rd Birthday Bonanza

razzleson

1. Why do you come come to X360A? I have always come for the achievements of course! This site is hands down the "BEST" achievement site on the net. I lurked here using the guides for over a year before finally joining. Now that I've joined, I've engaged in a variety of game discussions, met some really cool people, learned alot of cool things about achievements in general. The people that run this shindig do a damn good job because I find myself logging in everyday. Happy Birthday!! :drunk

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? I don't really want to see anything in 09. If you mean as far as different. Maybe some new awards. Because aren't they an achievement themselves. I only have one but I always enjoy reading which award certain users have in the forums. Maybe some more info space in user profiles section, maybe a category for music, tv, movies, ect. Learn a little more about fellow users. The effort put into this site makes me appreciate it more and more everytime I visit. The homepage is always updated with the latest news any gamer needs to know. At first I thought gamerscore was just a stupid, meaningless number. Now, I feel completely different as do 1,000s of people on here. Thank you for giving me a new addiction! Keep up the great work guys.... :drunk

Edited by KSizzle

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why do you come come to X360A? I come to get help with all my achievements, and to get news on any new games coming up. Screw IGN or GameInformer, I want X360A!

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? I'd definitely love an application for my iPhone. That's be a lot easier to use, and just awesome in general.

GT: RedPwnerRanger

1)

I come here so I can earn achievements everyday I play. This site has it all, achievements, walkthrough's, help on certain activities in games, and other people to meet, talk to, and play with.

2)

In 2009 I would like to see more roadmaps, those are such a good idea. Maybe some competitions, something that can be played on Live, but tracked here. Prizes aren't even necessary, just recognition on the home page or something along the lines of that. Other than that just keep up the good work.

1.I came here for the hope of passing 50K in gamerscore back in august and thanks to x360a i have achieved not only that but being ranked 1st canadian in the world thanks to one of your guides.

2. What I would like to see is more roadmaps, exclusive coverage on anticipated upcoming games and last but not least i would like to see x360a to start making videos for achievement guides mandatory because it can help people understand a lot better

1. I came here because it was the best place to find help with getting achievements.

2. The same awesome work that you guys have been doing the past year, and maybe fixing the problem so I can finally get those three Fable 2 DLC achievements to stay checked off.

I joined x360a for the fantastic guides, reviews are previews. The community is awesome and everyone makes you feel at home. I'm so glad I joined this magnificent site.

In 2009, I would love to see some Achievement Videos, we would have more than 1 resource for Guides which ensure we get our beloved Achievements.

- Cacky

1. Why do you come come to X360A? A few reasons really....To check out the latest news about the 360 whether it's new demos, videos or even reviews. To check the news games achievements list and if i'm ever stuck on a game or achievement this is the first place i look for help.

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc) Probably a few more game reviews.

GT: Evans

1. I come to x360a because this site has the most detailed achievement guides for the largest number of games. The guides and roadmaps have helped me get numerous achievements, and the forums discussing problems/glitches with certain games are a huge help.

2. I would like to see x360a import my gamertag from Xbox.com and detect which achievements I already have, and remove them from the list automatically without me having to go through the achievements and compare them to the ones I already have to eliminate them from the list. I would also like to see a new feature allowing for multiple achievement guides to be uploaded, as some uploaders do not provide a clear guide and this makes it unsatisfactory since I come here for help and can only find poor spelling/grammar in it's place.

GT: IAmHere2Play

1. Why do you come come to X360A?

It is by far the best site for achievement whores!

2. What do you want to see from us in 2009? (features, coverage, etc)

More game reviews. So far, I've been in agreement with more of your review scores than sites like Gamespot and IGN.

1. I come to xbox360achievements.org for several reasons. First, it is the most user-friendly. By this I mean the guides are the most helpful compared to any other website (and it got better from roadmaps), and it has the best support group or people on forums. These people not only play the game and understand it, they also know about each achievement and offer their best help on it. I wouldn't think of trying to ask any of the stubborn morons that exist in all of the other forums committed to a single game and its interpretation. This isn't to mention how helpful the checklists are. Plus, I can't stress how much I love this website's news section by getting things the moment they come out (like bioshock 2's trailer), or how quickly we can learn a game's achievement list. I know of no other place that got halo war's or Fable 2's list as early as it was gotten. Overall, x360a.org rules!!

2. The search engine can get frustrating at times, but what I'd really love is linking our automated checklist on xbox.com with x360a's because it may become difficult memorizing the name of an achievement you just got, or having to relook at your xbox. Other than that, this website is perfect.

GT: komodokid77