Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1) does it really matter if this thread has a 1 star or not?!?!?!

2) wow, you must be one of those people who love to troll the forum with nothing better to do then start name calling

Honestly, who cares. I one stared the guide. You gonna call me a ignorant bastard?

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS. The star system allows users to express their opinion for the particular thread without fear of the ignorant people like yourself. If you cant understand that then I feel sorry for you. I really do. If you have any questions/comments or concerns please refer to my signature!

Gosh... who is the one getting the most agitated here?

I should imagine that Apoch was refrring to the fact that this thread is for achievement trading, and setting games up... hence, it makes no sense to rate it, as it has no content. Rating it is confusing, and so it is easy to see where Apoch was coming from.

And... why give the guide one star?!?! It is a bloody good guide, and deserves at least four if not five. We should be more respectful of those who work hard to produce these things for everybody else.

So... why so aggressive, man? Let us all take a deep breath and try to start again, shall we?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im up for co-op i love co-op i get right into it ill play all 3 difficultys not being cocky but i think im good :) :p i have a headset so talking is kinda amust but i can do without add me GT:dyl2210 oh and im up for any achievemnets that takes 2 or more people

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...