Driving Mr. Belic

realpoor

I believe I'm going to have to restart the game to get this one. Ive gotten Romans like to 100% and gotten the ability to call for a car (got text message both times) but still have not unlocked this achievement. I've taken down Romans like to about 50% where I lost the ability to call for a cab, but when I got it back up to say 70-80% and got the ability, i never got the achievement...its kinda disappointing.

I think either :

1.The Achievement for you is bugged

2.You have a corrupted save file

3.Your doin something wrong

I think its 1 or 2 cos its quite hard to miss this achievement.

Just check if you have the car service option when you click on roman on your phone and check again you have 100% if you have both its either 1 or 2.

Hope This Helps !!

Sorry for late reply, been busy at work.

Ya, I played again yesterday and noticed romans like is at 95% again and ive called many taxi's from him already (I guess if you want proof I get the guy that thinks im a slacker picking me up).

I guess its just a bugged achievement and or save so I'll just have to start a new game to get it. I just hope it doesnt but out the achievement once I get all friends above 90%. We will soon see, I only have packie and dwayne left to please.

• 3 months later...
No you need to get Roman's like to about 70% or over and unlock his taxi ability. When you not in a mission take out your cellphone and do some activities with Roman.

Ok thanks, worried that because i didn't have the the option to call roman for work that i wouldn't be able to get the achievement