Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need people to help with the Bachman-Turner Award.

Also, if anyone has the band and/or vocal impossible challenges unlocked, please invite me so I can get those outta the way...I will help with any achievements that you need..I have the guitar,bass, and drum impossible challenges..so if anyones want to play, just send me a FR

I need to do the following achievements:

The Bachman-Turner Award

Band Savior

Million Point Club

I can play Hard Guitar/Bass or Medium Drums

My gamertag is Satyriasis91, send me a friend request if interested in doing any of these. I'm on GMT -8:00 PST time zone.

I need:

Comeback Kid (beat the guy you losed to last time)

Overdrive Overdose (8x multiplier)

Stage Igniters (Impossible Band Challenge)

I play expert Bass and I can sing expert vocals if needed.

Message me at GT: White Lama if you need any of these and want me to help out :)

Edited by White Lama

Hi ! I need help with some achievements:

-The Bachman-Turner Award

-Comeback Kid

-Band Savior

-Million Point Club

-Along The Ride

-Stage Igniters

I can help you to get other achievements if you want. Message me on XBL if you're interested. I'm on right now

Cheers !

Hello. I also need help with The Bachman Turner Award, which is the only one I am missing for 1000/1000 xD. I have transfer all rb1 songs (Dani California is easiest to get achievement). Just need another guitarrist/bassist to do it.

I need some people that wanna get the Bachman-Turner Award....i just need this and the ones for beating the endless setlist on hard and expert

so if anyone wants Bachman, send me a FR

and if you'd like to go for the endless setlist on expert on a weekend, maybe...send me a FR

PS: I can only play ALL songs on expert bass....kinda need someone good though cuz i still fail a time or two on Visions...damn sorry excuse for a song anyways lol

Looking for some help getting a few achievements; The Bachman-Turner Award and Overdrive Overdose; as well as any challenges.

Right now I currently only have a guitar. My skill level is HARD mode although I can do most of the songs on Expert as well, except the hardest ones.

Also, check out my Rock Band 1 achievements and if there's any we can help each other get I am happy to help.

gamertag: epicrage27

I'm looking for a Singer that can do all songs on Expert and is willing to spend a weekend getting the endless setlist achievements in a band. We have bass and guitar already, just looking for that Singer (And a drummer, if you're that hardcore, but those are rare)

Hey, I just got Rock Band 2, but I've been playing the old Rock Band for a while. I'll be looking to get ANY multiplayer achievements that I can get online, and I'll help out with any that you need.

I can play guitar/bass on expert and 5 Star or gold Star everything but the last 2 tiers (at least for Rock Band 1). I can play drums on hard, at the most, and I can sing too (most likely on hard).

Add me and send me a message/reply if anyone wants : "tricolore 21" (space, not underscore)

I am looking to play with anybody that can help get me a few achievements. still need the Bachman-Turner Award, Million Point Club. In return I will help you with any achievements that you need. I play Guitar/Bass on Expert, can 5 star every song except for the last tier, along with a few songs from the second to last tier. Add me or send me a message.

gamertag: twod1989

Edited by deathbat6661

I'm also looking people for The Bachman-Turner Award. I'm online pretty often so just send me a message that you want to do the achievement. I can play Expert Guitar & Bass and Expert Drums on most of the songs

GT: Leetspira

I'm looking to do the Bachman-Turner Award and Band Savior (so at least 3 people total) achievements, as well as some of the Band Challenges on Hard/Expert. I'm a drummer (can do vocals too), so anyone else is welcome to join! I'll be available late tonight (9:30+ CST) or all weekend. Send a FR!