Are the achievements glitched???

porkchop547

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up Man of the People, Pick a new face, Train wreck and Good Fellas cheeves yesterday right after I downloaded it. For some odd reason, I played chapter 9 first. My dashboard list only had 1000 listed, but I just popped in the game, and popped it back out, and now it's reading 1250. They're not reading on xbox live but I've gott'm, it's on my gamerscore, so that's good for me.

For MotP, I just saved everybody and it popped... can't verify 100% when, but I know I got it.

Hi guys just joined and thought I would post here about my problem with this DLC I downloaded it yesterday and played both chapters and got all achievements from it but the gamerscore wasn't added to my gamerscore as the xbox.com website hadn't been updated till after I had played it,so I looked everywhere on the net to see if anyone else had the same problem as me and I found one on here and he was told to recover his gamertag once the website was up dated and then play the game again and he will get the achievements again.

So I did all that and played the game again to re get them all but guest what not a single achievement popped up at all and I have recovered my gamertag 4 times now deleted all game saves and redownloaded the DLC and cleared my cache,only to still not get them so I rang customer support and the guy said they had no reported problems for that DLC and he spoke to his supervisor and he said there wasn't a problem at there end but would look in to it and phone me back monday as I'm away till then from tonight.

So I put in a game of my dads and I could still get achievements so I know I'm ok getting achievements from other games,but not from this DLC so if it can't be sorted I have wasted 800 microsoft points.

Now I played the DLC on another profile after the website was updated and I could get the achievements as I got the first two,so the problem has to be with my gamer profile and xboxlive and the DLC.

Ok, well for the last few hours I've been attempting different things to see if I can get anything to unlock.

-Cleared cache

-Deleted Saves

-Deleted/Re-downloaded DLC

-Recovered Profile twice

-Used Memory Card as storage device

The results? Not a d*** thing. I've played chapter 8 and 9 about 5 times now and I cannot get anything to unlock, chapter completions, moral choices, all refuse to unlock.

It's becoming quite troublesome, seeing as some can unlock these achievs and others can't.

Edited by Master_D
Tried another method

The prob on this are the online achievements when you have this you can not get any achievements from this DLC thats the problem i hope EA fix this verry soon

I'm sorry I didn't understand what you were trying to say. Are trying to say that if you have attained the Multiplayer achievements in the game, that you will not be able earn any DLC achievements? If so, how did you come to this conclusion?