Sorry! Achievement Guide

T0b3

I still don't understand how I could've gotten the All But Offensive achievement and not the Rainbow Dancing one...It's just not possible..

I tried it again last night, this time with 4 controllers and I made sure, just in case, that I ONLY sent back 1 pawn from each team, and I also won the game...still nothing!! someone help!!

to be truthful, i got both those achievements my first game with 2 controllers and it was my first time playing sorry ever...... i guess i got ultra lucky becuz i wasnt even trying for those achievements lol and ended up missing the one i was aiming for :p

only advice, is play dirty!!! or its your save??:confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone having trouble with the Yellow Dart achievement:

I kept sliding into only one opponent on a single yellow slide and wasn't getting it. I finally got it by using a second controller and setting myself up so I could slide into a bunch. I slid into 2 at once on one yellow slide, I also slid into one on the other yellow slide, and then also into a few on other colored slides. So I probably went overboard but I wasn't getting it any other way.

In summary, make sure you take opponents out with both yellow slides, and possibly 2 at once. It's pretty easy to do if you use a second controller and set yourself up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For this achievement:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/985/UPp3aT4=.jpgFragile Alliance - 10 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Finished Sorry! without sending any of one teams pawns back to the start

It states you only have to finish a game without sending any of ONE teams pawns back to the start, not every teams. This makes it alot easier. All you have to do is make sure you steer clear of one team, using your Sorry! cards on the other teams. Unless you get the power up to hit 1 pawn from each team, it'll be easy to get this achievement.

• 4 months later...