Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a session tomorrow just for "Sacred Land" achievement.

Wednesday October 15th @ 7pm Eastern Standard Time

So far we have 4 people...its hard to find people to boost this achievement so if you see this post try to join or send me a message

Gamertag: R6soldier

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to get Sacred Land down. Last MP achievement I need but I'll gladly help anyone with any other multiplayer achievement they would need. I'm playing on the 360 too btw. Add me: ShadowShoT13 I'll be online for most of the weekend

-edit-

Got the achievement! Thanks again guys

Edited by ShadowShot13

I hope this gets read today.

Going for Sacred land. (also need All Rounder if you are interested) I will be on all day so message uh0h its renaud (the 0 is the number zero)

message up and let's do this.

ShadowShoT13 has confirmed for Sacred Land. We have 2/4 people. Hoping we can get two more ppl today

Edited by uh oh its renaud

Anybody help??

I need this achievement and due to timescale differences etc and short notice pms I can't seem to find anybody to help with this achievement.

Anybody who can help, add me and hopefully we can sort something out, thin it can be done with 4 people in a clan.

Gamertag: trublustuuk

UNITED KINGDOM timezone

• 2 weeks later...

Could do with a hand on leveling up quick tbh....

GT: seargantfaeces

Should be about Monday and Thursday this week...evenings GMT

Session created for 6 people on Thursday at 6pm GMT, currently have three people. Boosting to 55 in the main then the other remaining achievements

Edited by Heretic316

Hi everyone

I am hosting a session tonight to do stun boosting to gain experience. The session time is 8pm GMT for 3 hours. (For those in different time zones, it is exactly 6 hours from the time of this forum post).

I have filled up 6/8 places, so if you want to join then please message me directly on XBL.

Thanks

Sir Lumbo

Hi everyone

I am hosting a session tonight to do stun boosting to gain experience. The session time is 8pm GMT for 3 hours. (For those in different time zones, it is exactly 6 hours from the time of this forum post).

I have filled up 6/8 places, so if you want to join then please message me directly on XBL.

Thanks

Sir Lumbo

If people miss out on anything tonight they can join in the sessIon tomo if they pop me a message!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for 2 more players to boost Sacred Land (and any other online achievements desired). Also after Lab Technician since I can never find even one other player for that in a public search...

Gamer tag is Gods Savior, please send a message before/with friend request.

Edited by Gods Savior

• 2 weeks later...