secret ach. not unlocking

kev111123

• 4 weeks later...
I don't know if it is relevant but the secret achievement does not appear on the I game list but does on on my Xbox and online.

Mines still locked on Xbox.com :(

What exactly did you do to get it to unlock?

Edit: I see what you mean now by it not being there.

Edit Edit: I finally got to unlock. Done with this game now.

Edited by I M1K3Y B I

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

@Arsenic

i seen in your guide you say to reinstall the game after you got everything else them begin the idle drop boosting. did you do this? i got the rest of the achieves then began a new game on a new save i didnt reinstall. im well over 24 hours and i dont have it yet. imma let it go tonight 1 more time then i may do a reinstall and start over. this game is pure crap...

not even sure if you will see this but i figured id try.

@Arsenic

i seen in your guide you say to reinstall the game after you got everything else them begin the idle drop boosting. did you do this? i got the rest of the achieves then began a new game on a new save i didnt reinstall. im well over 24 hours and i dont have it yet. imma let it go tonight 1 more time then i may do a reinstall and start over. this game is pure crap...

not even sure if you will see this but i figured id try.

Yes that is what I did. I loaded up the first level after reinstalling and let it sit until it popped. I was expecting it to take somewhere around 30-35 hours. I am unsure how long it took me (I had some issues with alarms I had set popping up and calendar appointments going off and pausing the game for many unknown hours). Good news is these dont ruin your progress. I let it run for around 48 hours, losing a good 10-15 from appointments and alarms. So I figure you should need no more than 35. But I would let it go at least 40.

I read about so many people having trouble getting it to pop doing what you did. I found that completely reinstalling seemed to have a 100% success rate (though data points are few), so that is what I did (and it worked!) and put in the guide.

Good luck. Remember 30-35 hours is all it takes. If it has been more than 40 hours, I would just reinstall and such.

Yes that is what I did. I loaded up the first level after reinstalling and let it sit until it popped. I was expecting it to take somewhere around 30-35 hours. I am unsure how long it took me (I had some issues with alarms I had set popping up and calendar appointments going off and pausing the game for many unknown hours). Good news is these dont ruin your progress. I let it run for around 48 hours, losing a good 10-15 from appointments and alarms. So I figure you should need no more than 35. But I would let it go at least 40.

I read about so many people having trouble getting it to pop doing what you did. I found that completely reinstalling seemed to have a 100% success rate (though data points are few), so that is what I did (and it worked!) and put in the guide.

Good luck. Remember 30-35 hours is all it takes. If it has been more than 40 hours, I would just reinstall and such.

thanks for the reply. after tonight I should be near 30hrs. I hope it pops..! argh crap games

edit: I reinstalled and I'm approaching 40 hrs with no achieve I'm on level 9. argh this game is crap...at least I finished jungle run WP :)

EDIT2: it finally popped i had 40+ hours before i reinstalled and now i was close to 50 hours and it popped last night. guess the game has a mind of its own. after the reinstall i let it go in 1 save slot i was on level 9. i let it idle drip overnight for about 7-8 nights ranging from 5-8 hours per night. glad its over!!

Edited by jeffy x360a