Stalwart bug?

Titoul

Check that your characters have the Skills under their battle skills, they should have the following:

Skill Name/Level Earned

Capell:

Slashing Cannon - Level 2

Cutting Gavotte - Level 5

Symphonic Blade - Level 12

Marching Boots - Level 16

Eternal Refrain - Level 22

Reginleif - Level 33

Grinn Valesti - Level 50

Alfheim

Levantine Slash

Edward:

Expert Slash - Starts with

Twin Stream - Level 11

Turbulent Swing - Level 13

Galvanic Strike - Level 15

Rising Current - Level 21

Thornrain - Level 25

Billowing Blade - Level 30

Dragonic Hail - Level 45

Burning Sun - Level 55

Tempest Clash

Aya:

Peacock Plume - Starts with

Sparrow Rain - Level 8

Falcon Spread - Level 13

Moa Impaler - Level 21

Cardinal Cloak - Level 25

Phoenix Feather - Level 32

Snipe Arrow - Level 40

Devouring Vulture - Level 64

Simorgh Zal

Komachi:

Ash - Starts with

Crowfoot - Starts with

Hornbeam - Starts with

Water Lily - Level 35

Windflower - Level 42

Thistle - Level 56

Nightshade

Touma:

Nimble Zephyr - Starts with

Steady Will - Starts with

Infallible Self - Starts with

Momentary Spike - Level 33

Encompassing Rend - Level 46

Cosmic Gambol - Level 54

Peerless Valor

i've been having this same problem, and we're not alone. some people have been able to trigger it by going into a battle after using the books, but nothing i've tried has worked.

however, i'm wondering if having Sigmund with you matters or not. it shouldn't, but i can't think of much else at this point.

Well the achievement has to be unlocked during the end game on normal or above as you need to me able to farm Dragon Fangs, so we all had to be at least there.

I had SG Sigmund in my party when the achievement unlocked, he has three skills, I'm not certain but I believe he has all of those skills by the time he is level 25.

Did you have him in the party at the time?

This happened to me and I was PISSED! But after about 10 minutes I figured it out. This is what I did and I hope it works for you guys.

Learned all skills and then took every character that learned them and put them in the party (3 at a time of course) and went outside into cobasana woods. Then went back in changed to others then went back out. Achievment then unlocked right when I got out. I did not learn any spells before this and before I learned all the skills (or wrote them for that matter) I had a seperate save just in case something like this didn't happen.

Heads up to anyone doing this, Have a seperate save before you do any, then have another save that your using to do it so if this does happen you can do it all again. Worried the piss out of me but got it easy, and to make it all better when I went for spells, I got it without having to learn the last 2. Hah!

Good luck guys this sucks when it happens but I know for a fact it can be fixed.

Does everyone need to be post level 100? Most are in the high 90s so no big, but Siggy is only like 62 cause i got him back late.

I have 11 quills now and just need a wood to make the 12th. then i plan on doing the save and reload thing to learn each set since at this point, i really dont need any of the spells or skills.

thanks, i got those two cheevos. Just reloaded so i didnt have to have all the quills. took forever to craft the frickin things though...and every one of them seems useless. Unless Levenatine does better than 35-40k like grinn does when its level 3. Doubt i'll even take the time to found out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
no, i simply don't want that achievement, lol. i don't really have time to go for that extra 1g, and i'll feel like i have to.

i'd rather see how others were able to trigger their Stalwarts, if possible.

Getting Sigmund back is a 49gs achievement sir.