My Body hurrrrrrrts...

Canadian Gamerling

I played Kinect for 10 hours the first day I got it. No joke, the next day, I could barely get out of bed. It's not that I'm not in good shape, it is just the movements that I'm not used to. For example, jumping in Sonic Free Riders. During my day, I have no reason to jump. There are no Goombas where I live. lol. Therefore, when I jumped 500+ times in one day, my legs hated me for it.

The good news, is that you will get used to it and the pain will go away. It took about a week personally, but now I can play as much as I like without feeling sore.

First day I got the kinect I played all day, Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports. I couldn't play the next day as much as I would have loved to. :-)

Now I'm playing Fighters Uncaged and it makes you even more sore (but after a couple weeks of playing you start feeling a lot stronger and a lot healthier)

Im 27 and Im sure Ive lost at least 10 pounds since i started playing the Kinect.

Im 22 and in decent shape... Decent as in im quite muscular but cant run unless my life depended on it!

WHY IS IT THAT THIS GAME IS MAKING MY BODY ACHE AND SWEAT!? I do construction/carpentry and I barely break a sweat there lol

Any1 else feeling some kinect pains?

Haha... Im 24 and in pretty good shape muscular wise and I feel your pain! Track and Field is a shit kicker! I cant play this game without getting sore.. Oh well, less time I gotta put in at the gym! lol

Haha, love it, I was in agony first day of kinect. I am not in good shape, I am 30, overweight, and smoke, but I managed to 1000/1000 Kinect Adventures against people saying I cant do it cos I am too fat lmao.

But you get used to it, my daughter is thin, 12year old, and I can beat her at every game. So being thin/muscular doesn't count for anything, I guess it is stamina and determination.

Haha, love it, I was in agony first day of kinect. I am not in good shape, I am 30, overweight, and smoke, but I managed to 1000/1000 Kinect Adventures against people saying I cant do it cos I am too fat lmao.

But you get used to it, my daughter is thin, 12year old, and I can beat her at every game. So being thin/muscular doesn't count for anything, I guess it is stamina and determination.

pfsh overweight... i see that photo of you on the left there and you definitely dont look overweight!

either way i smoke as well and i think that has caught up with me already :)

Seriously I LOVE KINECT! :D

Im a fitness instructor in a gym and even I get sore in my body from 3 hours of play.

I seriously hope all gamers will play this game so they dont end up like this... http://blog.game-resources.com/uploads/fat_gamer_girl.jpg

Note: Its a picture I found on Google ;D just search "big fat gamer" :p