Bugged Challenges

For me i have currently 2 bugged challenges. One is to recruit 12 assassins, stuck at 11/12. And the other is to kill enemies with a 5+ kill combo is stuck at 8/10, even when doing the DNA sequence where you actually have to do a 5 kill combo without taking damage is at 100% DNA Sequence it remains unchanged. i do not know if it is just me, but any input is greatly rewarded.

Yeh mine is doing the same, i was tracking how far i was with the challenges and i saw i was at 11/12 for the recruits then i recruited one and it was still at 11. Really annoying me as it is the assassin weapon one.

My 5 kill combo is at 8/10 as well but i didn't notice it had been stuck, i haven't tried to see if it is working or not, hopefully it is.

I'm also getting the Recruit Challenge glitch 11/12.... slightly annoying!

Also 'Successfully perform a Den Defense' challenge is stuck at 2/3 ....whereas I have completed 6 of these successfully.

Not cool! :|

EDIT:

Think I may have found a solution for the Recruit Challenge problem in the official forum:

quote:

Originally posted by stobbsy1:

Completed Story mode, still on patch 1.01 uk PS3 edidtion. One of the Assassin Challenges is recruit 12 recruits. I have 12 recruits in the Recruit/mission screen, but on the challenge it says I have only 11. Unable to recruit more assassins. Cannot unlock the "prize" for completing the assassin challenges.

That's right, as one isn't recruited, he's already there. Just kill one you don't like and recruit another guy.

Edited by ilzy

So does this mean send one on a hard mission so they will fail and die then you just go recruit someone else?

You actually don't have to send one on a hard mission so that they fail. You can assign assassins to guard the cities in the Mediterranian Defense game and it will open up a slot allowing you to recruit another assassin.

Both ISsues have been solved.

I did as they said above by sending away an assassin to guard a city in the game by pressing x on the city. THen went and got another assassin.

I did my two last kill streaks for the mercenaries by following what they said on another thread here. Replay sequence 4-3 and the guards in the harbor work on it, so just run in an gather a bunch and kill them with a 5 kill streak then repeat if you need to.